3 weeks!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxWildcat

Julius Randle BEASTMODE!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...until finals, then summer is here!! I can't wait to get this month over with, I have a ridiculously loaded schedule over the next few weeks. It seems like all out classes wait until the end of the semester, THEN they decide its time to load us down with group projects, journal club, presentations, etc. Do other pharm schools do this or is it just UK? Bah!

Members don't see this ad.

It's the same for me too. I'm trying my best to play it cool.

I still have to bust my tail in a few classes, but it's always worth the extra effort when I see my grades at the end of the semester. :D

Good Luck! It'll be over before you know it.

I just picked the first half of my rotations.

Members don't see this ad :)
with three weeks left....you are suppose to go all out but i'm so burnt out

senioritis all over again

same here.. I've unnecessary courses that I wouldn't have taken if I knew that I would be accepted..eg. Biochem, Genetics, Retake Prin chem and music.. feel like I wasted my time ... but yeah.. it's almost over:p oop... sorry...I didn't notice that this question is for current pharm student... :) ... I'm not in that status yet..

Yeah, this week has been pretty brutal with all of the assignment that are due. What year are you at UK Rx?

I'll be done May 12th or so (whatever the monday of that week is, maybe the 11th)

I cannot wait to be done for the summer, and then I hope the summer lasts forever because 3rd year is by far the worst here (2 rotations a semester along with an almost normal course load)

Like right now, I'm trying to type a 10 page paper for one of my MPA classes but all I can do is browse random old threads on SDN! Bah! I have a problem :scared: