3 months funded research internship opportunity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nanodentist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

If you are interested on 3 months funded research internship opportunity (start: June/1-30/2017) to boost your dental application, and you are a US citizen or a green card holder; please send me your resume ASAP.

Members don't see this ad.

Can you provide more details like the location, research field, level of experiences required, funded institution/company, etc.?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

If you are interested on 3 months funded research internship opportunity (start: June/1-30/2017) to boost your dental application, and you are a US citizen or a green card holder; please send me your resume ASAP.

What exactly is a "research internship"?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
- It's open for undergraduate students, graduate student and postgraduate.
- WI
- Dental research
- funded by NIH

- It's open for undergraduate students, graduate student and postgraduate.
- WI
- Dental research
- funded by NIH
Is it a paid or unpaid internship/research? Will the intern work for an academic institution or a company?
What exactly will be the role of the student in this internship/research?
Dental research sounds vague, is this a clinical research?
How many interns are you looking for and how many researchers are in the team (how many DDS/phDs, graduate students, other undergraduates)?
If not from the surrounding areas will living be accommodated?
And are there any research experiences needed?

Sorry for the questions but I think they are quite important to know.

See this link; STTP Slots for Recruitment of Individuals from Diverse Backgrounds into Biomedical Informatics Careers
It Is paid opportunity, how much? Will depend on your level (See the link for more details)
The type of dental research will depends on the work you will be involved in, you may have clinical observations opportunity, but you will not conduct any type of treatment.
I think there's still two slots, but I am not sure for how long those slots will be available.
Do you have to meet those eligibility requirements?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a foreign graduate in bachelors of dental surgery and currently a United States resident,looking forward towards research programme to work either voluntarily or any any any vacancy any where
I really want to get in this field any how through any means
I would be really grateful to you if you adjust me anywhere???
Attached is my resume.
Looking forward towards your kind response.
Regards

Attachments

• Tamkeen CV 2.docx
    19.2 KB · Views: 44