2nd semester schedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JulianCrane

The Power of Intention
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else taking an easy load their final semester? I wanna take some cool classes but I feel like I should take cell bio just to be prepared for that stuff in med school. Then again, I'll be learning it next year. What's everyone else doing?

Members don't see this ad.

I have some requirements I have to take (3 classes) to finish off my majors (1 bio, 2 poliscis), then taking biostats since I have never taken a stats course in my life and hear that med schools dont teach too much of that, and then human anatomy since everyone says the course is real good here and i have some friends in it.

I'm taking two health economics classes to complete my major, and one chem class to finish my chem minor. I'm thinking about adding a drama class just for the heck of it since it sounds like so much fun.... but, I had promised myself not to take more than 9 credits for my final semester after having hellish schedules for the past 3 and a half years.....

So the pressing dilemma remains: should I slack? Or should I slack harder? ;)

TF

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm taking 2 real classes: biochem and immunology

1 class for my minor: Philosophy of mind (this one is going to suck)

And last but not least: American Jazz

The best part is that I have monday, wednesday, and friday off, which means:
1. drunk on thursday night to celebrate the end of the week
2. drunk on friday night cuz its friday
3. drunk on saturday night cuz its saturday
4. drunk on sunday night because god said you can't do work on sunday
5. drunk on monday night to cap off the weekend
6. drunk on tuesday night cuz I have off wednesday
7. drunk on wednesday night to prevent a hangover

I can't wait

i'm taking the part-time route w/ an easy bio lab and an english class. i figure that i'm into a couple of schools, one of which i'd be extremely happy at, and i thus have the right to do absolutely nothing for a semester. :laugh: