!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MayaRx

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey does anyone go to Mercer? How do you like it? Any tips or advice on where to stay, how the school is, how the cirriculum is, professors, etc. Any info would be great!
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

WTF kind of thread question is !!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Abilify said:
WTF kind of thread question is !!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Second that. Why not change the topic to something like "Comments from Mercer Students Appreciated!" Yea it's plain, but it surely serves the purpose much better.

Members don't see this ad :)
mercer sucks dont go there

they dont like people that post 50000 threads on 1 school in a span of 3 days either

If def got your attn, and why dont yall shut the hell up!

MayaRx said:
:laugh:

Then I hope we answered your question then!

As terrible as mercer is according to ultracet, I think you may have to apply to a lesser quality school to get in somewhere

Why pharmacy as a profession?

MayaRx said:

ok....
so all you wanted was our attention??

were you left alone a lot as a child?
do you feel the need for those around you to constantly reassure you?
how does it make you feel when others get more attention than you do?

there are people out there that you can make an appointment with that will devote an ENTIRE hour to listen to YOU.
that's right... a whole hour.... their undivided attention
:rolleyes:

Geez... relax people... I think waiting for the acceptance is starting to get on people's nerve. Just answer her question and be done with it...

JWirawan said:
Geez... relax people... I think waiting for the acceptance is starting to get on people's nerve. Just answer her question and be done with it...

that's the thing...
she's started 5 threads about mercer in the span of 2 days

there was no need for this one...

and the attitude she's getting is from people who have been accepted....
some of us a few years ago :thumbup:

but thanks for your valuable input!

ultracet said:
mercer sucks dont go there

they dont like people that post 50000 threads on 1 school in a span of 3 days either

:laugh: Why does it suck... other than the fact that they put applicants who get into better schools on hold? But yeah, seriously, I am interested in knowing why a school sucks especially since I wasted time and money in traveling there. (Oh and PS I love how you shut down the ridiculous.)

LittleMissB said:
:laugh: Why does it suck... other than the fact that they put applicants who get into better schools on hold? But yeah, seriously, I am interested in knowing why a school sucks especially since I wasted time and money in traveling there. (Oh and PS I love how you shut down the ridiculous.)

:laugh:

it doesnt....
i answered in another thread about how i feel it is a good school and blah blah blah
so i figured that since that obviously wasn't what mayarx wanted to hear i'd try the "sucks" approach

some people you just can't please :cool:

Listen you immature idiot who cant even understand the question I was asking. I have been ACCEPTED to more than once school, and was wanting to inquire about one of them. Now what is this forum for. If you have a problem with me posting more than one thread about one school in a span of 2 days, i suggest you go somewhere else. By the way how are you even going to have patience to become a pharmacist.

Unlike yourself I really dont have the time to search through every single thread to find out your comment on it.

MayaRx said:
Listen you immature idiot who cant even understand the question I was asking. I have been ACCEPTED to more than once school, and was wanting to inquire about one of them. Now what is this forum for. If you have a problem with me posting more than one thread about one school in a span of 2 days, i suggest you go somewhere else. By the way how are you even going to have patience to become a pharmacist.
haha

that was the problem hun....
you didn't ask a thread question you said "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Why exactly do you feel I should go elsewhere because I suggest you reading the replies in your original threads and bumping those instead of just posting new ones?

And yeah...
you're probably right...
i'll never be a pharmacist :rolleyes:

MayaRx said:
Unlike yourself I really dont have the time to search through every single thread to find out your comment on it.
YOU POSTED THE ORIGINAL THREADS!!!!!

don't post threads if you don't have time to follow up with them!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thank you. The OP needs to see who's responding. I hope you have not wasted the last 3.5 years of your life to "not" become a pharmacist. :laugh:
ultracet said:
haha

that was the problem hun....
you didn't ask a thread question you said "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Why exactly do you feel I should go elsewhere because I suggest you reading the replies in your original threads and bumping those instead of just posting new ones?

And yeah...
you're probably right...
i'll never be a pharmacist :rolleyes:

MayaRx said:
you know, you spend more time making multiple threads and waiting for answers than it would to make the effort to find the answers yourself.

I can just imagine you trying to answer patient questions. You may have the book in front of your nose at the pharmacy but yet you will call 100 other people to have them give you the answer

Abilify said:
you know, you spend more time making multiple threads and waiting for answers than it would to make the effort to find the answers yourself.

I can just imagine you trying to answer patient questions. You may have the book in front of your nose at the pharmacy but yet you will call 100 other people to have them give you the answer

Abilify, nice icon. :laugh: :laugh:

Shovingit said:
Abilify, nice icon. :laugh: :laugh:

But do I feel scandalized because I'm a closet prude or because Flanders is such a wholesome (albeit beefacake-y) guy?

This is the sort of thing that deserves a !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!