24 days left for April results!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TripleDegree

Joker Doctor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dang thats a long time off.....!

Members don't see this ad.

I am almost as scared as the countdown to taking the darn thing... pretty much because I am definite I performed poorly. Oh well... fingers are crossed, countdown is on.

Members don't see this ad :)
How do we know its 24 days for sure? Did AAMC definitely say that they would post scores up around June 7/8th cause I only read this from one person and question its legitimacy. I thought scores would be posted roughly 2 months after the exam so around the 17th plus or minus a day or two.

Thanks and good luck to everyone when.

yes, I was wondering how you know thats when the MCAT scores come out? i searched around and asked around and couldnt find anything that really said. i also thought in the past it wasnt until mid/late june

getianshi said:
Last year it was June 25th my friend.

Enjoy the wait...... +pissed+

Last year the April MCAT was delayed a week though. So it should be around June 18th this year.

:eek: Kind of spooky that as soon as you sign in, when you're score's up, you will see it staring you in the face. They should at least have a screen before it saying, "click when ready"... :luck: :thumbup:

fruit fly said:
:eek: Kind of spooky that as soon as you sign in, when you're score's up, you will see it staring you in the face. They should at least have a screen before it saying, "click when ready"... :luck: :thumbup:

Thanks for the warning. I'll close my eyes, or even better, have a trusted friend check for me... :scared:

If you're looking for warnings, I've heard that the first number that you'll see will be the test administration number, which will be 27 :D this time.

I'm nervous about the scores myself!! :( Not only that, but I won't be home to check the mail. I'll be out of the country for the summer. So my father-in-law will see my scores before I do!!! Oh! great! He'll think I'm an idiot if I score poorly! :scared:

Is it true that Med Schools get your score at least 2 weaks before you do?

nabeya said:
I'm nervous about the scores myself!! :( Not only that, but I won't be home to check the mail. I'll be out of the country for the summer. So my father-in-law will see my scores before I do!!! Oh! great! He'll think I'm an idiot if I score poorly! :scared:

As long as you have access to the internet, you can beat him to the scores: they post online a couple of days before the mailed version goes out. Of course, access to the internet might be a problem depending on where you're going.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to bring myself to press enter when I sign in.

I mean, my fate awaits me on the next page.

I'm getting nervous just thinking about it :\

yea, i'm nervous too. they've really got my balls in a salad shooter.

lately i've been caught up in exams/papers/trying to graduate, so its kinda been "out of sight, out of mind," but my patience is dwindling and my anxiety is increasing. i want my scores!!! :scared: :mad: :scared: :mad:

fruit fly said:

Chill fruitfly. BTW I like your username :laugh:

fruit fly said:

lol. Around June 6th Im going to take a shot of jack before I click "login" on THx...

premyo2002 said:
lol. Around June 6th Im going to take a shot of jack before I click "login" on THx...

I will take a shot of tequilla everyday before logging in starting June 12th and depending on my score, I may take many more shots after... well I guess I will take many more shots regardless of the score :laugh:

OnMyWayThere said:
I will take a shot of tequilla everyday before logging in starting June 12th and depending on my score, I may take many more shots after... well I guess I will take many more shots regardless of the score :laugh:
LOL. I'll take a shot of something and have my best friend log in for me.If SHE looks disappointed, I'll have another; if she starts jumping up and down, I'll have another and she's driving...

I thought they were being released on or about June 15th? That leaves us 25 days :(