This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zsy_lzy

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
我刚移民过来,是中国的牙医,今年24,想考ndbd1,toefl.
请问nbde1难度怎么样??听说全都是考人体解剖,微生物,生化,病理。。可是这些东
西我都是在大陆学的,全是中文教材。。这里全部是考英文啊。。
对于我,考nbde1是不是登天那样难??
对了,请问美国的toefl难考么?在纽约有托福的辅导班么???
谢谢各位大侠!!

Members don't see this ad.

Does this dude believe we all can read Chinese? :confused:

zsy_lzy said:
我刚移民过来,是中国的牙医,今年24,想考ndbd1,toefl.
请问nbde1难度怎么样??听说全都是考人体解剖,微生物,生化,病理。。可是这些东
西我都是在大陆学的,全是中文教材。。这里全部是考英文啊。。
对于我,考nbde1是不是登天那样难??
对了,请问美国的toefl难考么?在纽约有托福的辅导班么???
谢谢各位大侠!!

Hi,

You should use English here if you want to practice in U.S. and it also will help you prepare Toefl.

By the way, if you want to get help here, you must let them know what you are seeking. Using Chinese does't meet this requirement.

Good luck.

hzq838

Members don't see this ad :)
hzq838 said:
Hi,

You should use English here if you want to practice in U.S. and it also will help you prepare Toefl.

By the way, if you want to get help here, you must let them know what you are seeking. Using Chinese does't meet this requirement.

Good luck.

hzq838

I write in Spanish all the time and I have never gotten this type of response. Why is it right for me to write in Spanish on SDN and not for this user to write in Chinese? (assuming that is Chinese, I certanly don't know)

This is the I-N-T-E-R-N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L Dental forum. The user has all the freedom to write in their own language. Whether there are any users who can understand it and write a repply that's a whole different bussiness. But there's freedom anyway.

This is what he said

I just immigrated to come, was China's dentists, this year 24, wants to test ndbd1, toefl. How ask the nbde1 difficulty? ? Heard all is tests the human body dissection, the microorganism, the biochemistry, the pathology. . But these things I all am in the mainland study, all is Chinese teaching material. . Here completely is tests English. . Regarding me, tests nbde1 is not ascends to heaven such to be difficult? ? Right, asked American toefl is difficult to test? Has the counselling class in New York which receives help? ? ? Thanks fellow chivalrous people! !
Of course it isn't perfect, but it can at least aide them in some way :)

Use http://babelfish.altavista.com to communicate ;) Chinese-Simp is the language translator.

Meggs said:
I write in Spanish all the time and I have never gotten this type of response. Why is it right for me to write in Spanish on SDN and not for this user to write in Chinese? (assuming that is Chinese, I certanly don't know)

This is the I-N-T-E-R-N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L Dental forum. The user has all the freedom to write in their own language. Whether there are any users who can understand it and write a repply that's a whole different bussiness. But there's freedom anyway.

I am sorry and now regretting to post such a reply. I intended to help but now it hurt the poster and the "moderator" ( We are talking about electing Meggs as the moderator)

Meggs, could you answer his question to help him? You can see sb else have translated the question. If you can answer in Chinese, it's perfect. If not, you can answer in English or Spanish. We can translate for you.

Thanks.

hzq838 said:
I am sorry and now regretting to post such a reply. I intended to help but now it hurt the poster and the "moderator" ( We are talking about electing Meggs as the moderator)

Meggs, could you answer his question to help him? You can see sb else have translated the question. If you can answer in Chinese, it's perfect. If not, you can answer in English or Spanish. We can translate for you.

Thanks.

Hi, i am chinese, i can help him out with that, if its ok?

hzq838 said:

Thanks.

Lucky you I'm not and won't be a moderator.

If someone writes or speaks in a language that you don't understand it's because they don't intend to make you a part of the conversation

When I write in Spanish I'm not expecting you or non Spanish speakers to repply, I'm expecting fellow Spanish speakers to repply.

If the OP was interested in my help or yours for that matter s/he would have written in English. Obviously s/he's only interested in fellow Chinese speakers to repply.

Err..sorry for translating?

Meggs said:
Lucky you I'm not and won't be a moderator.

If someone writes or speaks in a language that you don't understand it's because they don't intend to make you a part of the conversation

When I write in Spanish I'm not expecting you or non Spanish speakers to repply, I'm expecting fellow Spanish speakers to repply.

If the OP was interested in my help or yours for that matter s/he would have written in English. Obviously s/he's only interested in fellow Chinese speakers to repply.

So why you went into this thread? You saw the topic written in Chinese that meant not expecting non-chinese people to see. Why you got in? Not only you got in the thread that "don'tintend to make you a part of the conversation" but you also critized someone who replied.

you said If the OP was interested in my help or yours for that matter s/he would have written in English. Yes. the OP did ask all of us to help. You'd better check Chines- English dictionary befor making your judgement.

But anyaway, I understood and belived you also want to help. And I agree with you that everybody has the right and freedom. You have spent a lot of time in SDN answering a lot of questions. I got much information from you and BDS-DMD and other kind people. I really appreciate your time and help.
If I offend you, I am sorry. I just hope you and other old members be more considerate, more helpful and more wonderful.

Again, I support you and/or BDS-DMD without any reservaion to be our moderator. Because it means you need pay much more effort, time and energy in helping fellows.

God bless you. God bless those who help others.

hzq838