2024-2025 DO slow processing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sciencerules135

Reaction score
Hii I was wondering if anyone had noticed this. I sent my transcripts on Monday and they still have not shown up on my page. Is it possible they are extremely delayed? Should I contact support?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted mine 5/8 and got verified this morning. Already received a secondary invite since verification!

Edit: do you mean for verification or for the actual transcript itself to be delivered to AACOMAS from your previous school(s)?

I submitted mine 5/8 and got verified this morning. Already received a secondary invite since verification!

Edit: do you mean for verification or for the actual transcript itself to be delivered to AACOMAS from your previous school(s)?
Wow that was quick submission!! Congrats. And yes I haven’t submitted my primary yet but how long did it take for you to receive transcripts and have them processed sent from previous schools?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Wow that was quick submission!! Congrats. And yes I haven’t submitted my primary yet but how long did it take for you to receive transcripts and have them processed sent from previous schools?
I actually received them the same day. I had them sent in March though :/

Yeah I prewrote everything and have been waiting to submit AMCAS and AACOMAS for months haha.

I'm having the same problem. I sent my transcripts on 05/06, and they still say not received :( I think it's probably just slow processing times right now since the applications just opened

I'm having the same problem. I sent my transcripts on 05/06, and they still say not received :( I think it's probably just slow processing times right now since the applications just opened
This makes me feel better. The website did say it could be over 5 business days which is crazy

Let me know when yours process
My transcripts were sent on 5/6. I called AACOMAS and they said slow processing time and had to put in a search request to find mine which would take 7 business days apparently.

My transcripts were sent on 5/6. I called AACOMAS and they said slow processing time and had to put in a search request to find mine which would take 7 business days apparently.
Have yours been received yet? I am in the same boat as you. Sent and delivered 5/6 but still not processed. Said they were doing the search 5/19 and still nothing.

Last edited:
I sent mine 5/18 and they were received today. My app was verified a few hours after that. I think processing times are just slow currently.

Have yours been received yet? I am in the same boat as you. Sent and delivered 5/6 but still not processed. Said they were doing the search 5/19 and still nothing.
I'm on the same boat. sent my transcript on 5/6 and started transcript search on 5/17. Still haven't heard anything back

Sorry if this isn't a good place to ask but it seems like this is the only 2024-2025 thread out rn. When will we get the school-specific threads for our cycle?

I sent my transcripts in on 5/17 and they were processed on 5/22. Haven't submitted my app yet, but transcript is good to go.