2022-2023 Pain Fellowship Fellowship Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
apparently Rush gives out more interview invitations than there are spots? Anyone know more about this?
I got an invitation yesterday, tried to schedule via thalamus platform but the were no available spots up until the end of the interview cycle in June. I'm not sure if this is done on purpose.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am just curious. Has anyone here on the forums , or know of someone that has, completed an unaccredited fellowship then went back at a later time to do an accredited fellowship?

I am really just curious.

Can someone please share a link to the schedule of this interview cycle? When are we supposed to have interviews? When do we rank the programs by? And when is match day? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad :)
Which programs have asked for ITE scores this cycle? Would like to start running list.
This can be found on the google doc referenced in the first post on this thread.

Does anyone have any experience with the new Hofstra program? Seems pretty legit online with high volume.

Reactions: 1 user
Just curious, I remember it was a pretty good rule of thumb during residency to 100% secure a spot you need 10 interviews.

Does the same hold true for fellowship?

Just curious, I remember it was a pretty good rule of thumb during residency to 100% secure a spot you need 10 interviews.

Does the same hold true for fellowship?
Check charting outcomes

Does anyone know if programs always notify you if you are not receiving an interview?

When do we register for NRMP?
We can register June 29th I believe as that is when the match opens.. Rankings are due September 14th. Match is September 28th. Let’s hope we all have a nice cocktail or glass of wine ready to celebrate on that day!