2022-2023 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 user
Just gonna call Taylor up and ask for an interview? I've used (800) 541-6682

No actually i keep getting reminder emails for the supplementally application, but literally never got the actual email for the portal and i’ve throughly checked all my inboxes haven’t even gotten a chance to do the secondary. Though at this point sounds like a good idea

Do you need to pay the secondary fee 2x if you’re applying to two different campuses or will one payment cover the supplemental fee for both campuses?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten an interview who applied to the Clearwater campus?

After we submit our secondary is that all we need to do? They'll just pull everything from our AACOMAS app right like LORs etc? Uploaded my LORs to AACOMAS itself

Last edited:
Does anyone’s transcripts say received or does everyone’s say not received?

They take atleast 2 weeks to download everything and mark them as complete manually. Just chill

So this morning I woke up to the sweet words of a rejection letter from Nova. Then about a few minutes ago I received the following email:

"Thank you for your interest in Nova Southeastern University. It has come to our attention that you were sent a denial letter in error. We sincerely apologize for this mistake. Please be assured that your file is still under review. You will be notified of any changes in your status. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Admissions Counselor."

Did anyone else receive this? Does this mean that I was put in the rejection pile and that they just sent the letter too early? I'm just so confused about this roller coaster of emotions they are taking me on lol

So this morning I woke up to the sweet words of a rejection letter from Nova. Then about a few minutes ago I received the following email:

"Thank you for your interest in Nova Southeastern University. It has come to our attention that you were sent a denial letter in error. We sincerely apologize for this mistake. Please be assured that your file is still under review. You will be notified of any changes in your status. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Admissions Counselor."

Did anyone else receive this? Does this mean that I was put in the rejection pile and that they just sent the letter too early? I'm just so confused about this roller coaster of emotions they are taking me on lol

I DID TOO! literally sent me on a rollercoaster of emotions

Members don't see this ad :)

IS. Got this too, lol. But I am glad they catch on quickly and work very efficiently!

Likely not in the rejection pile, could be that they accidentally clicked on the send rejection notification. I believe a few well-known MD schools have done this error and some who got that email later got an interview. So don't get freaked out yet over that error lol. *Me coming out of my cry corner*

Likely not in the rejection pile, could be that they accidentally clicked on the send rejection notification. I believe a few well-known MD schools have done this error and some who got that email later got an interview. So don't get freaked out yet over that error lol. *Me coming out of my cry corner*
Ah okay thank you, that is very reassuring. Won't give up hope just yet!

I just emailed about replacing the non-science prof letter with my physician letter :( Does anyone know if they're lenient about this?

I just emailed about replacing the non-science prof letter with my physician letter :( Does anyone know if they're lenient about this?
Very nice people, so it doesn't hurt to ask questions regarding the letters! Academic letters have always been strict in many schools but to each their own.

I believe I saw on their website that there may be leniency if you've been out of school/graduated for 2 years.

Last edited:
I believe they require 125 on each section of MCAT. They also set minimum for GPA.

If you are non-trad, yes. I was allowed to replace my non-science with a supervisor letter.

Did you see it thru the portal and if so where?

No love for an IS applicant :cryi: let alone a Broward local. *Holds out coin can and sit outside of medical schools*

Reactions: 1 users
II yesterday! Did anyone else the choice between an in person or online interview?

If I submitted secondary 7/29, does that mean my app won't be completed for another 2wks?

Got the complete call today! Took exactly 14 days

Does anyone know how long the whole interview process is if it starts at 8 am EST?

about how long did it take after the complete call for people to receive their interview?