2021-2022 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM Clearwater)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know when interviews usually begin?
Last year, first lls were sent out by August 4th, so maybe they'll be sent out this year around the same time.

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Still waiting on being complete if anyone is still in the same boat

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted July 1st and I’m still showing everything as not received (minus the secondary). It’s a pleasure to be in this boat with you pdog

Why is it so hard to contact their admission office? I tried calling phone numbers and email them both didn't work.

Why is it so hard to contact their admission office? I tried calling phone numbers and email them both didn't work.
I was able to get through rather easy. I will admit, the way the secondary materials come in is a bit strange compared to the other portals I have seen so far.

I submitted on 6/29 and it still shows everything as "not received" except for the application fee!

• Care
Same, mine only shows the application fee received and nothing else. Is that what you all see too? My 'AACOMAS Service Application' is not received either is that normal lmao
I have the same message on my portal. I submitted 6/25/2021. They may just be processing the apps. I sent an email last week- still waiting on a reply.

• Care
I was able to get through rather easy. I will admit, the way the secondary materials come in is a bit strange compared to the other portals I have seen so far.
Did you email or call them? I tried emailing and it kept saying their email doesn't exist. When I called nobody answered.
probably because it was a sunday
I tried to contact them on the weekdays. I just noticed this thread on Sunday.

Did you email or call them? I tried emailing and it kept saying their email doesn't exist. When I called nobody answered.

I tried to contact them on the weekdays. I just noticed this thread on Sunday.
I called them. I think I used the number on the website and not the one in the email IIRC

Called admissions and asked why I haven’t been completed (submitted secondary 7/1 - still showing not received for everything). They said that they are waiting for my primary application to be processed from AACOMAS still, which doesn’t make much sense to me but I was told that I just need to be patient. Kind of frustrating but not much else we can do

Got the complete call notification yesterday. It'll just take time for everyone wondering.

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted on July 9th still waiting for secondaries :p

Last edited:
Im sure someone said this in here somewhere, but anyone else still missing some items? My official transcripts are the only thing “not received” yet I got the completed application call like 2 days after eI submitted the app back on like 6/20 or something

Im sure someone said this in here somewhere, but anyone else still missing some items? My official transcripts are the only thing “not received” yet I got the completed application call like 2 days after eI submitted the app back on like 6/20 or something
Same on my portal. Received the call last week, but missing transcripts.

Called admissions and asked why I haven’t been completed (submitted secondary 7/1 - still showing not received for everything). They said that they are waiting for my primary application to be processed from AACOMAS still, which doesn’t make much sense to me but I was told that I just need to be patient. Kind of frustrating but not much else we can do
I submitted 6/30 and am in the same boat. Really weird.

Submitted secondary 7/3 and also showing as "Not Received" for everything except secondary fee. Sent and email last week and have also tried to call but it's a struggle getting to admission. Should have checked this thread earlier, thought I was the only one

Submitted secondary 7/3 and also showing as "Not Received" for everything except secondary fee. Sent and email last week and have also tried to call but it's a struggle getting to admission. Should have checked this thread earlier, thought I was the only one
Yea most of my stuff is missing.

Application submitted 7/1, got
call today saying everything was complete!

They called me today and told me I am fully completed. I checked the portal, and the only thing not received is my transcripts. Any one else have this issue?

They called me today and told me I am fully completed. I checked the portal, and the only thing not received is my transcripts. Any one else have this issue?
Yeah I think that's the way it is for everyone. I think they don't need official transcripts until you are fully accepted.

In the secondary, did you guys only have the option to select Fort Lauderlade? Mine is not showing the Clearwater campus
Did you ever hear back from anyone about this? My campus preference is Clearwater but on secondary only Ft. Lauderdale comes up under campus of study

Called the admissions today: They said that it is EXTREMELY competitive this year and that they received almost twice as many applications as last year. They are being very selective and students with minimum >80th percentile on credentials like GPA and MCAT are being looked at in this moment in time. Stellar applicants are being prioritized, while others under that 80th percentile will be looked at in a few months later in the cycle for possibility in perhaps receiving an interview offer. And while were still pretending, take deep breath and realize I’m just pullin’ ya chain.

• Okay...
  • Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
Called the admissions today: They said that it is EXTREMELY competitive this year and that they received almost twice as many applications as last year. They are being very selective and students with minimum >80th percentile on credentials like GPA and MCAT are being looked at in this moment in time. Stellar applicants are being prioritized, while others under that 80th percentile will be looked at in a few months later in the cycle for possibility in perhaps receiving an interview offer. And while were still pretending, take deep breath and realize I’m just pullin’ ya chain.
I lost all hope for a moment....

This was scary lol

so this was a joke right, applying to med school made me lose all sense of humor lol

Got a call that my 7/3 secondary is verified. LOR are missing b/c I sent them to AACOMAS on 7/10. Not sure the timeline on this if anyone else is in a similar situation

Lol this got me for a sec

For the supplemental portion that asks about prior college info, should we include study abroad universities? I took 2 courses at an international university and the credits were transferred to my home institution. The app says include any college where you received credit, and that we have to send official transcripts. On AACOMAS app, i did not have to send transcript for my study abroad college.

For the supplemental portion that asks about prior college info, should we include study abroad universities? I took 2 courses at an international university and the credits were transferred to my home institution. The app says include any college where you received credit, and that we have to send official transcripts. On AACOMAS app, i did not have to send transcript for my study abroad college.
I assume you don’t have to then.

So my secondary invite got sent to my spam folder 0.0 I submitted my app today (after 4 weeks rip my homies) but it also says that they havent received my AACOMAS app which is strange because every other school has

So my secondary invite got sent to my spam folder 0.0 I submitted my app today (after 4 weeks rip my homies) but it also says that they havent received my AACOMAS app which is strange because every other school has
Dw about this school. I submitted secondary two weeks ago and nothing shows received

When filling out the secondary, was the only option for campus of study Fort Lauderdale for everyone? My preference is the Tampa Bay campus, which I selected on the primaries, but it didn't show me that on the secondaries. Not sure if I need to call them or anything

I received a II today! I got a call saying my secondary was verified on 7/14.

Reactions: 5 users
Did anybody else receive an interview invite? Also did the person that got the ii, did you rank clear water as your top choice or Ft. Lauderdale

I got the complete call weeks ago but on the portal it says my transcript wasnt received. Anyone else?