Air Force 2019 USAF HPSP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I heard back earlier today, I got it as well!! Best of luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm from utah too, And I'll be going to Utah. There were three of us who got it from the state of Utah I heard..pretty sweet! Was your recruiter grant or powers??

Last edited:
I got my call this morning, I also got a 4 year scholarship! I will be starting at UNC Chapel Hill this August!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! That's great everyone, so that makes 3 so far here plus the other ute, leaving 8 spots? Mk91, mind sharing stats?

GPA 3.95, DAT 21 (TS, AA, & PA)

Nice! Well I have yet to hear back from my recruiter, emailed, called the office, and even texted him. Maybe he's off today, but either way makes me doubtful haha. Oh well was a long shot in the first place.

Congrats! That's great everyone, so that makes 3 so far here plus the other ute, leaving 8 spots? Mk91, mind sharing stats?

I got one also! Got my call this morning around 11 AM. I'll be starting at Case Western Reserve in Cleveland this august!
(my stats are on the first page of the thread)

Good luck everyone! I hope you all hear good news!

Finally heard back today, no good news on this front, but I expected that. Will be reapplying in July for October boards for the 3 Year.

Finally heard back today, no good news on this front, but I expected that. Will be reapplying in July for October boards for the 3 Year.
Good luck man. Sorry about the news.. You'll get the 3 yr, don't sweat it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone waiting on scroll approval or recently commissioned? Anyone know about how long scroll approval will take?

Anyone waiting on scroll approval or recently commissioned? Anyone know about how long scroll approval will take?
Yes I am waiting. My recruiter submitted me for scroll approval months ago knowing it takes forever. He said sometimes it can take clear til late summer. I hope it comes sooner than later cause i want to get commissioned and get on the may cot date.

Yes I am waiting. My recruiter submitted me for scroll approval months ago knowing it takes forever. He said sometimes it can take clear til late summer. I hope it comes sooner than later cause i want to get commissioned and get on the may cot date.

How does it feeling knowing that you will soon be an Officer?

Last edited:
Anyone waiting for results for the 3 year scholarship for 2019 grads?

Anyone waiting for results for the 3 year scholarship for 2019 grads?

Yup! Patiently waiting. My classmate hasn't heard anything today either so hopefully thats a sign that no one has; And we'll hear on Monday... fingers crossed.

Yup! Patiently waiting. My classmate hasn't heard anything today either so hopefully thats a sign that no one has; And we'll hear on Monday... fingers crossed.
Pretty nerve-wrecking to still hear no news on monday. I guess that's why many recruiters don't give their applicants an exact date; having expectation is just making it stressful lol

Reactions: 1 users
Pretty nerve-wrecking to still hear no news on monday. I guess that's why many recruiters don't give their applicants an exact date; having expectation is just making it stressful lol

Monday was columbus day. Military had the day off. So hopefully we'll hear today!

My recruiter told me that results would be released late October to early November. I remember him also telling me that less people applied this year than the year prior and that there are 50 something 3-year scholarships this cycle

My recruiter told me that results would be released late October to early November. I remember him also telling me that less people applied this year than the year prior and that there are 50 something 3-year scholarships this cycle
Hope you're right! Im getting more nervous the later in the day it gets. My recruiter also said there were around 50 slots. Any idea on the number of applicants

I'm applying for the 2 year HPSP. Spoke with my recruiter today and he said that the board has met, result were suppose to be released last Friday but weren't, and that he was told that the result would be released by this up coming Friday! So who knows but let's keep our fingers crossed

I'm applying for the 2 year HPSP. Spoke with my recruiter today and he said that the board has met, result were suppose to be released last Friday but weren't, and that he was told that the result would be released by this up coming Friday! So who knows but let's keep our fingers crossed
There is a 2 year HPSP for dentistry too??

Seeing new posts but not hearing from my recruiter is giving me mini-panic attacks lol
gonna stop checking sdn and just trust that my recruiter will contact me; which i have faith he will

My recruiter emailed me today asking for more documents. I sent them to him and asked me about my status. He told me the board had met and it appeared to him that I received the scholarship (hence him asking me for more documents), but results have been delayed for a week by now. He told me we should hear very soon!

My recruiter emailed me today asking for more documents. I sent them to him and asked me about my status. He told me the board had met and it appeared to him that I received the scholarship (hence him asking me for more documents), but results have been delayed for a week by now. He told me we should hear very soon!
Mind me asking what kind of document/paperwork he requested that would indicate a scholarship offer?

He wanted proof of my parents' U.S. citizenship

Results have been delayed still. I think it has something to do with either a drop or increase in scholarships, so they want to make sure they have all their ducks in a row before they send out results.

My recruiter sent an email today saying that 10 additional scholarships were allocated so they needed to reconvene and they now say the results will be released in a couple of days.

My recruiter sent an email today saying that 10 additional scholarships were allocated so they needed to reconvene and they now say the results will be released in a couple of days.
That sounds like good new for all of us. Thanks for the update.

Confirmed. My recruiter says they are still working on the release and are now having system problems. Hopefully will here something by next week.

Maybe it's because they accepted a number of two year scholarship applicants so they're using the money they saved on more scholarships. After all, two year scholarships are contingent on three year obligation

Called my recruiter today; Got the 3 year scholarship! 2 others in my dental class also received the 3 dental HPSP!

got the scholarship too! i think my classmate got it as well.
but i havent been informed how many years my scholarship is; i was just told "hey you got it!"

Also got the scholarship!

Did all of you who got accepted have to take the MEPS first? My classmate said his recruiter never told him he had to take it before and now he didn't get it. I don't know any of his stats though, didn't ask..

Last edited:
Anyone familiar with how much movement there is from the alternate list? Just wondering if I should hold out any piece of hope...

Anyone familiar with how much movement there is from the alternate list? Just wondering if I should hold out any piece of hope...
No clue, but most people also apply to Navy I feel like and they are still accepting people off their wait list. They retroactively pay if you get commissioned this semester, so I'd think some people who also get the 3 year AF might turn it down if they get off the Navy 4 year.

Did all of you who got accepted have to take the MEPS first? My classmate said his recruiter never told him he had to take it before and now he didn't get it. I don't know any of his stats though, didn't ask..
Is your friend suggesting that he wasn't offered the scholarship because he hasnt done MEPS so that disqualified him? I knew people that hasn't done MEPS and were offered the scholarship.

Not having complete MEPS wouldn't hold you up for the scholarship.

Is your friend suggesting that he wasn't offered the scholarship because he hasnt done MEPS so that disqualified him? I knew people that hasn't done MEPS and were offered the scholarship.
No I was just curious. Thanks, I guess he just didn't make the cut or whatever

Has anyone commissioned yet?
My recruiter still won't let me swear in because of pending paperwork :uhno: