2019 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Entering 2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got accepted into Utah yesterday! So happy! Can't wait to get started! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I just got accepted into Utah yesterday! So happy! Can't wait to get started! :)
I got accepted into Utah Campus as well!! I received a call from Dr. Hellen today!!!! I'm so excited!! Good luck to those of you who are still waiting ... Don't lose hope !!!, and those of you got accepted , see you there soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted into Utah Campus as well!! I received a call from Dr. Hellen today!!!! I'm so excited!! Good luck to those of you who are still waiting ... Don't lose hope !!!, and those of you got accepted , see you there soon!

Congratz!

Anyone here still looking for a place to live or have a place to rent out in Utah? Message me : )

do you mind if you guys share your stats :) I am interested in applying to Roseman either Nevada or Utah

Congratz!

Anyone here still looking for a place to live or have a place to rent out in Utah? Message me : )
Hi Sgtk100,
Congrat, yes i am looking for a little place to rent. Any condition?
Email me at [email protected].
Thanks and happy to be in too.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey RxFina and Sgtk100. Check your emails. Dr Park sent me a letter of aceeptance for Utah campus. I am in . Thank you Jesus.
Hi Shekina,
Did you get any place to stay?

I am in South Jordan and i am looking for a place to rent....hope you guys can help.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, so it seems like both of you, idunu and NutriPhamRx4 are looking for a place, well so am I. Do you two want to rent out a 3 bedroom place that is near school with me? I know of several places. Let me know. I also sent you guys an email from the emails provided.

btw, did you guys get accepted this week?

Last edited:
Sgt100 thanks , I received your email , and I just sent you an email too.
Yes I just got accepted this week. What about idunu, were you accepted this week?

Hey guys, so it seems like both of you, idunu and NutriPhamRx4 are looking for a place, well so am I. Do you two want to rent out a 3 bedroom place that is near school with me? I know of several places. Let me know. I also sent you guys an email from the emails provided.

btw, did you guys get accepted this week?

Have you guys taken the strength finder yet? If so, how was it and what kind of questions did they ask?

Have you guys taken the strength finder yet? If so, how was it and what kind of questions did they ask?

I did.. Pretty easy questions haha the typical "strongly describes me" types of options

I did.. Pretty easy questions haha the typical "strongly describes me" types of options
Awesome, thank you! I thought they were going to have questions that were similar to the pre interview assessment.

Wtf how did you guys hear so quickly ?? Did you guys do early decision ?!

You guys are talking about early decision right?!
I think they're talking about the wait list for incoming class of 2016. I believe interviews for next year early decision begins in October.

Hey guys,
Those of you who purchased the access code for the Strengths-finder , how long did it take for them to ship you or email ? I was also curious , after I purchased the access code , I got an email saying my order was getting ready to be shipped. But I didn't ask for it to be shipped.

Thanks.

Hey guys,
Those of you who purchased the access code for the Strengths-finder , how long did it take for them to ship you or email ? I was also curious , after I purchased the access code , I got an email saying my order was getting ready to be shipped. But I didn't ask for it to be shipped.

Thanks.
Hi NutriPhamRx4, don't worry about it saying "shipped" because I did get the same email too. You will actually get the access code via email so that you can take the Strengths-finder test. You will get two different emails-one is the access code and the second for the complete instruction on how to access and take the test. Hope this helps, good luck!

Hi NutriPhamRx4, don't worry about it saying "shipped" because I did get the same email too. You will actually get the access code via email so that you can take the Strengths-finder test. You will get two different emails-one is the access code and the second for the complete instruction on how to access and take the test. Hope this helps, good luck!

Hi RxFina,
Thank you for your quick reply and answering my questions . Another question I have is that I haven't received an email with the access code yet , so how long did it take for your to receive after you made the purchase?I had already received the instructions(from Ms. Benson or a professor ) on how to access and take the test before I purchased the access code,and I haven't received the access code. So I was wondering how long would it take to receive the access code.

Thank,
Abeba

Hi RxFina,
Thank you for your quick reply and answering my questions . Another question I have is that I haven't received an email with the access code yet , so how long did it take for your to receive after you made the purchase?I had already received the instructions(from Ms. Benson or a professor ) on how to access and take the test before I purchased the access code,and I haven't received the access code. So I was wondering how long would it take to receive the access code.

Thank,
Abeba
Hi Abeba,

You're welcome! I ordered my access code on 7/24 and got it emailed from Dr. Oswald on 8/5, so it took about 12 days for me to get it.

hello South Jordan students. Is there any of you guys looking for roommate?

Hi Abeba,

You're welcome! I ordered my access code on 7/24 and got it emailed from Dr. Oswald on 8/5, so it took about 12 days for me to get it.
Thank you so much again RxFina! And I hope it does not take that long for me to receive it ,so I can take the assessments for the orientation.

Hello South Jordan ,
I am looking for a female roommate for a two bedroom apartment or for a 3 bedroom apartment, the 3rd person can either be a female or a male .If you are interested please email me at [email protected] .

Thanks !

Last edited:
Thank you so much again RxFina! And I hope it does not take that long for me to receive it ,so I can take the assessments for the orientation.

Is there an assessment we have to take before orientation Monday?

Yes, must be taken by the 15th

Did you guys get an email about it? Cause I never got anything about a test before orientation. I got accepted like two weeks ago so idk if it's cause of that, they forgot or ???

Last edited:
Did you guys get an email about it? Cause I never got anything about a test before orientation.

Yes. Dr. Oswald has been sending emails for the last month. The deadline to order the "findingstrengths" was 3rd of August I believe. We received access code on the 5th and the survey should be taken by the 15th.

Check your roseman email and the email you provided at the time of application.

Yes. Dr. Oswald has been sending emails for the last month. The deadline to order the "findingstrengths" was 3rd of August I believe. We received access code on the 5th and the survey should be taken by the 15th.

Check your roseman email and the email you provided at the time of application.

Oohh cause I got my acceptance on Aug 3rd I think and I had an extension for my acceptance until Aug 10th. So she probably forgot. By any chance, do you have her email?

Anyone know how to do this?

"Make sure you check the option that allows the organization to access your results."

From the strengthfinder assessment. I saw no such "option" to share my results with the organization.

"Make sure you check the option that allows the organization to access your results."

From the strengthfinder assessment. I saw no such "option" to share my results with the organization.

Exactly! I didn't see that option too. I emailed Dr. Oswald, but she never replied back.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: 1 users

I didn't see that option either. :)

I didn't see that option either. :)
Hey guys... I didn't see that option as well....
Also I have a question if anyone can help me out please
I also got couple questions to answer from the my signature theme report that was created after I was done with those strength finder questionaries. So I'm not sure that we have to answer those questions as well or not. Does anyone know anything about it?

Hey guys... I didn't see that option as well....
Also I have a question if anyone can help me out please
I also got couple questions to answer from the my signature theme report that was created after I was done with those strength finder questionaries. So I'm not sure that we have to answer those questions as well or not. Does anyone know anything about it?

I don't think we need to answer any questions!! They just need the 5 strengths we got.

Are you guys able to log into blackboard?

I am trying to log in but it keeps saying username or password incorrect. I am trying to view the modules Dr. Park emailed us about.

Are you guys able to log into blackboard?

I am trying to log in but it keeps saying username or password incorrect. I am trying to view the modules Dr. Park emailed us about.

I signed on just fine using my email login minus the "@student.roseman.edu" part. Remember, if your email has a number behind your last name, you must include it.

I signed on just fine using my email login minus the "@student.roseman.edu" part. Remember, if your email has a number behind your last name, you must include it.

Thanks! It finally worked. I was using a different password lol

Where did you find the blackboard? all i see was the STUDENT PORTAL...:/

Does anyone still looking for a roommate in SJ?

FYI, im giving up my seat at Roseman SJ so good luck to everyone on the wait list