2019-2020 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM Clearwater)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Secondary Prompt:

How did you learn about osteopathic medicine?

If you were employed during the regular school year (excluding summers) while in undergraduate or graduate school, please list dates of employment beginning with your current position along with title or job description, level of responsibility, and number of hours per week.

List and briefly describe your significant health care-related volunteer activities since graduation from high school.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
If you selected Nova on AACOMAS - that puts your app in for both schools right?

How strict are they about the non-science letter? I haven't taken a non-science class in a long time, but I can probably find another science professor to make it 3 science letters.

How strict are they about the non-science letter? I haven't taken a non-science class in a long time, but I can probably find another science professor to make it 3 science letters.
A boss? A volunteer director?

A boss? A volunteer director?

"three letters of recommendation are needed (two from science professors and one non-science professor) Examples of a non-science letter include but are not limited to English, Psychology, Mathematics, and Humanities."

I wish :cryi:

"three letters of recommendation are needed (two from science professors and one non-science professor) Examples of a non-science letter include but are not limited to English, Psychology, Mathematics, and Humanities."

I wish :cryi:
Ooooh gosh I need to look at what LOR’s I used. I barely took any non science classes lol.

@PapaGuava Received this morning, looks the same as previous years. I'm assuming these are short-answer (few sentences):

How did you learn about osteopathic medicine?

If you were employed during the regular school year (excluding summers) while in undergraduate or graduate school, please list dates of employment beginning with your current position along with title or job description, level of responsibility, and number of hours per week.

List and briefly describe your significant health care-related volunteer activities since graduation from high school.

Did anyone get an email asking you to sign a “signature page form” and send it back? Not really sure what that’s about.. one of my friends received a confirmation email with a copy of his application at the same time

I have already submitted my secondary so I’m a little confused.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get an email asking you to sign a “signature page form” and send it back? Not really sure what that’s about.. one of my friends received a confirmation email with a copy of his application at the same time

I have already submitted my secondary so I’m a little confused.

yes, I did. submitted secondary yesterday not really sure what this form is either haha but I just signed and emailed it back

yes, I did. submitted secondary yesterday not really sure what this form is either haha but I just signed and emailed it back
Did that come after submitting your secondary?

wait I'm sorry I just noticed this is the Clearwater campus thread? I'm confused does our primary go to both campuses?

wait I'm sorry I just noticed this is the Clearwater campus thread? I'm confused does our primary go to both campuses?
I think it asked for a preference. I picked Davies because I didn’t know any better.. I also didn’t notice this was Clearwater

Got the call saying my file was complete yesterday.

Reactions: 1 user
Can i just copy and paste the descriptions from my primary for the "list your health-care activity and describe them" question on the secondary?

Last edited:
Hey guys current M1 at clearwater. Let me know if you have any questions

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
If anyone is around Clearwater and accepted, please let me know if you want to tour the campus! Just message my inbox

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys current M1 at clearwater. Let me know if you have any questions

I didn't really think about applying here at first but now I kinda regret it. Do you think it's too late to send my application now?

I didn't really think about applying here at first but now I kinda regret it. Do you think it's too late to send my application now?

It is a bit late but they are still interviewing

Hey guys!

does anyone know of some suggested housing options while going To school at the Clearwater campus?