2018 Chicago State University COP-chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi, if anyone has gotten in and would like to possibly be roommates, let me know! :) And good luck to everyone else still waiting!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

JUST got Accepted this morning. been on the waitlist since january. and i have two other friends that were on the wait list and got in today!!!!

Congrats! What a wait! Did you receive it via email or mail? I am on the waitlist as well. I know they did the ranking last week, I wonder if I should call and get my ranking number.
JUST got Accepted this morning. been on the waitlist since january. and i have two other friends that were on the wait list and got in today!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi C/O 2018 Applicants,
I am a current CSU P1 student and would be happy to answer any questions you all have. Send me a message and I'll do my best to give you any info I have. Best of luck interviewing!
Regards :)
Hi C/O 2018 Applicants,
I am a current CSU P1 student and would be happy to answer any questions you all have. Send me a message and I'll do my best to give you any info I have. Best of luck interviewing!
Regards :)
Hello,
I just got accepted this week. Very excited. Would you please help me to answer the following questions:
1.Housing: If I want to share a room, would you please recommend for me about it? Where should I rent? How much? Any website to look up the information about renting a room and a partner?
2. Is there any dress code's policy for CSU pharmacy student?
3. Is there any recommendation for me to live in Chicago since I live in California now?
Thank you so much. I really appreciate all your help ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone,
Congratulations on your acceptance to CSU college of pharmacy! I also just got an acceptance this week. So happy about it. I am looking forward to meet up with you guys in August. For those who are still in the waiting list, don't loose your hope. CSU is in the process to rank the position for waiting list now. Hope all of you can get in.

Anyone who has a room and looks for a roommate, please let me know. ^_^

Last edited:
Congrats! What a wait! Did you receive it via email or mail? I am on the waitlist as well. I know they did the ranking last week, I wonder if I should call and get my ranking number.
by email and they dont say where students are on the wait list.

Hello,
I just got accepted this week. Very excited. I'm an Asian girlWould you please help me to answer the following questions:
1.Housing: If I want to share a room, would you please recommend for me about it? Where should I rent? How much? Any website to look up the information about renting a room and a partner?
2. Is there any dress code's policy for CSU pharmacy student?
3. Is there any recommendation for me to live in Chicago since I live in California now?
Thank you so much. I really appreciate all your help ^_^

Hi, if you would like to possibly become roommates, let me know!

Hello, Everyone

I just got done with P1 year and if anybody has questions regarding anything please let me know.
Also, I'm also looking for a roommate, so please let me know if you're interested.
I used to live by UIC where everything is closer like restaurants, bus station, train station, library etc.

Thank you!

Hello, Everyone

I just got done with P1 year and if anybody has questions regarding anything please let me know.
Also, I'm also looking for a roommate, so please let me know if you're interested.
I used to live by UIC where everything is closer like restaurants, bus station, train station, library etc.

Thank you!

How was your first year? How was the class load, and scheduling like?

In the first year, if you pay attention in class, you'll be fine.
I would suggest to give special attention to the course Health care systems because I struggled in that class and It was just me, so don't worry.
All other classes are all right and do readings for each subject everyday.
The class load is not so bad during first year and schedule will be like mon-fri: 9 to 3 pm, but on fridays you'll have long day 9 to 5.

Let me know if I can help further with your questions!

In the first year, if you pay attention in class, you'll be fine.
I would suggest to give special attention to the course Health care systems because I struggled in that class and It was just me, so don't worry.
All other classes are all right and do readings for each subject everyday.
The class load is not so bad during first year and schedule will be like mon-fri: 9 to 3 pm, but on fridays you'll have long day 9 to 5.

Let me know if I can help further with your questions!
Hi Ruchi,
Its nice to have a chance to talk to you. I just have a question about the dress code. Can we wear jeans to school? And, how much for the tuition during first year?

Hello,

You can wear anything you want as far as it's appropriate to wear; hence jeans are allowed as well. It's just when you have presentations you of course going to be dressing up. About tuition, you can find out about that on csu.edu on pharmacy page Q & A session.

Let me know if you have more questions!

Hello,

You can wear anything you want as far as it's appropriate to wear; hence jeans are allowed as well. It's just when you have presentations you of course going to be dressing up. About tuition, you can find out about that on csu.edu on pharmacy page Q & A session.

Let me know if you have more questions!
thank you so much Ruchi : )

id like to get a head start on things maybe starting in the summer....what can i do to do that????maybe memorize top 300 drugs or what would u recommend?

id like to get a head start on things maybe starting in the summer....what can i do to do that????maybe memorize top 300 drugs or what would u recommend?

I would suggest to get some professional clothes since you'll be doing Retail pharmacy rotation. As far as memorizing the drugs, you don't have to memorize all of them in the first semester, but professor will break it down like 1-25 drugs you need to know by first or something like that every week.

Does anyone know of any apartments around csu but in a better area? thanks!

Got accepted! Now I can't determine if I should stay or go to Purdue!!!

Hello,
Are there any P2 students who have P1 books I can buy from them??????
Thanks in advance for your reply.....