2017 Canadian Internal medicine royal college exam study group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am also interested in taking it in 2021. If there is a group, please email me: paria55- yahoo-com

I am interested in the same as well and would like to connect ... [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Plan on writing IM exam in 2021. Looking for a study partner. Does anyone have any recommendations which resources to use for exam preparation?

planning to attend internal medicine board review online in January ..

I am in US. studying MKSAP 18 for fall 2020 RCC IM. Does anyone has pool of old questions that someone can mail/email? I will pay for it, if you wish along with shipping cost. HIghly appreciated.
Hi there, I am writing RCC IM spring 2021 exam. Was wondering if you managed to get any past papers while you were preparing. If you did, do you mind sharing

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am new to this board and my husband and I are actually thinking of sitting for 2021 exam. Figure it is never too early to prep. I am reading a lot about old questions, are these part of your study group? We would like to be a part of the group if possible! Thanks
Hi Dooly, I am also preparing for the 2021 exam... I've attended the review course and found out about practice questions/old papers - I was wondering if you managed to get any and if you are willing to share.

Hi there, I am writing RCC IM spring 2021 exam. Was wondering if you managed to get any past papers while you were preparing. If you did, do you mind sharing
I am planning to take the RCPSC Internal Medicine exam in Spring 2022, anyone interested in group study? My email is ta[email protected]

Last edited:
Anyone doing RCSP internal medicine exams in 2023? Any advice or tips would be appreciated as well as to join any study groups . Thanks .

Anyone doing RCSP internal medicine exams in 2023? Any advice or tips would be appreciated as well as to join any study groups . Thanks .
The internalmed review course was all I needed to pass the MCQ