2016-2017 ADEA Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ollivander

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
When will it be released? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Next year probably. Just use the 2015 one if you need information. Things don't change much in the span of a few years.

When will it be released? Thanks in advance.

The cover of the 2015/2016 guide states: "For students entering in Fall 2016 or Fall 2017", so I doubt a new, updated version will be released...?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can confirm that there will no release for this year, contacted them about this earlier this week.

Reactions: 6 users
I had to confirm, didn't want to buy the hardback copy only to have a new edition published the following month ya know :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Can confirm that there will no release for this year, contacted them about this earlier this week.
raw

Really? That's odd, have they done bi-yearly releases in other cycles?

Really? That's odd, have they done bi-yearly releases in other cycles?
I think its a new thing. I have the 2014 guide for students entering fall 2015. It's probably a lot of work and since stuff doesn't really change it's probably a waste of employee time to work on it each year.

I think its a new thing. I have the 2014 guide for students entering fall 2015. It's probably a lot of work and since stuff doesn't really change it's probably a waste of employee time to work on it each year.

True, still it's nice to have. Oh well, most schools are posting their information on the incoming class anyway.

Thats crazy though because I feel like each year over the past 5 years has gotten a lot more competitive. Its always nice to see GPA averages and DAT averages. Because they can vary so much from year to year.

Its always nice to see GPA averages and DAT averages. Because they can vary so much from year to year.
I think the reason they aren't making a new guide is to show they really don't fluctuate that much. Maybe over a 5-10 year period.

Thats crazy though because I feel like each year over the past 5 years has gotten a lot more competitive. Its always nice to see GPA averages and DAT averages. Because they can vary so much from year to year.
Agreed. Take a school like MUSC accepting more OOS students over just a year's span. It happens and we need to know that. At least I'd like to. Not necessarily for MUSC, but other schools.

I think the reason they aren't making a new guide is to show they really don't fluctuate that much. Maybe over a 5-10 year period.
For sure. I can understand. But then again, you see a school like Roseman who's average GPA went from like 3.3 to a 3.5 or so in a year!