2012 BU New Admission Req

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smiles2smiles

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
"the Advanced Standing Admissions Committee takes into account the applicant’s academic preparation, prior dental school performance, National Board Dental Examination Part I, and English language ability, as demonstrated by the TOEFL score"
http://dentalschool.bu.edu/admissions/DMD/app-AS.html

Can some help with the new admission scenario as they have taken the minimum 85 NBDE part1 req. off the website, so wat will be the new basis of choosing the candidates..GPA, NBDE, Master's,
Can Some1 help with that

Members don't see this ad.

"the Advanced Standing Admissions Committee takes into account the applicant’s academic preparation, prior dental school performance, National Board Dental Examination Part I, and English language ability, as demonstrated by the TOEFL score"
http://dentalschool.bu.edu/admissions/DMD/app-AS.html

Can some help with the new admission scenario as they have taken the minimum 85 NBDE part1 req. off the website, so wat will be the new basis of choosing the candidates..GPA, NBDE, Master's,
Can Some1 help with that

Having applied to BU two years in a row and having exchanged numerous e-mails over 30 months with Tobias Khan, I can assure you that the surest and most important criteria for BU will remain the NBDE score. they may have taken the limit off to attract more applicants.

At the end, a class at BU always has a common denominator - majority are high 80s, 90+ in part 1.

Having applied to BU two years in a row and having exchanged numerous e-mails over 30 months with Tobias Khan, I can assure you that the surest and most important criteria for BU will remain the NBDE score. they may have taken the limit off to attract more applicants.

At the end, a class at BU always has a common denominator - majority are high 80s, 90+ in part 1.
thats right bombay bds .i have tride with 84, pg degree us publications reseasch national presentations us exp BUTTTTTTTTT score stands in between..u have been actively guiding on sdn HONESTLY..HAATTSSSS OFFF22222UUUUUUUUUUUUUU..keep helping...

Members don't see this ad :)