2012-2013 Official Psychology PhD/PsyD Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was accepted to John Jay on 3/4 via phone

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard from SUNY Albany after interviews? Thanks!

Hi all!
I just randomly checked my applications status on my top choice's portal, and it says "Decision: Incomplete Admit".
Does anyone know what this means?? My heart is pounding! :eek:

Has anyone heard from University of Miami (FL) since interviews? Thanks!

Has anyone heard from University of Miami (FL) since interviews? Thanks!
I'm not sure about acceptances, but I know they sent out rejections already (a friend of mine got rejected after interviews). Hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
Today (3/7/13) I was accepted by LIU Brooklyn into their Clinical PhD and rejected by Adelphi (Derner) for their Clinical PhD. I'm batting .500...

I just got a phone call from LIU-Post (PsyD) telling me I've been accepted!!!

Has anyone heard from CUNY Grad Center (City College) Clinical PhD...?

I was accepted to Binghamton. Anyone else heading that way, feel free to PM me!

Has anyone heard from SUNY Albany for their Clinical Ph.D. Program? Thanks!

Got an acceptance e-mail today for the clinical psychology program!! :soexcited:

Last edited:
Hi all!
I just randomly checked my applications status on my top choice's portal, and it says "Decision: Incomplete Admit".
Does anyone know what this means?? My heart is pounding! :eek:

Did you interview? If not, it probably means your application was incomplete. I'd call to ask.

I got a phone call that I was accepted to LIU cw post psyD :) , an acceptance email from Yeshiva for their clinical psyD and an email saying I was waitlisted at Adelphi/Derner :D

Today (3/7/13) I was accepted by LIU Brooklyn into their Clinical PhD and rejected by Adelphi (Derner) for their Clinical PhD. I'm batting .500...

Congrats! I'm anxiously awaiting a response from LIU Brooklyn! Would you mind telling me how you were informed (call or email) and by who? You can PM me if you'd feel more comfortable doing that. Thanks!

I second that - any information that you have about LIU- Brooklyn PhD Clinical would be wonderful!

Also - Any Drexel updates?? Does anyone know who's labs have notified yet?

Got accepted into Roosevelt's PsyD program in Clinical Psych today! Very excited.

Has anyone heard anything from UConn? Or have any idea when we should hear anything?

Has anyone heard from CUNY Grad Center (City College) Clinical PhD...?
Also would like to ask if anyone has a status update from CUNY Grad Center@City College . . .?

Has anyone heard anything from UConn? Or have any idea when we should hear anything?

My POI at UConn said they were a bit delayed because they were still interviewing someone this week who hadn't been able to come in during interviews. I don't know if that's slowing down just my POI, or everyone. She said she hoped to make a decision over the weekend and start making moves early next week.

Anybody been accepted to UND? Anybody not anticipating accepting the offer?

I have accepted at University of Denver, PsyD program. (Heard today from interviewer, also check application status)

Thank you to everyone here for guidance.

I haven't! I wrote to my POI to ask if decisions have been made and I haven't heard back...Did you try e-mailing your POI? It would be great to know if someone has heard...I am starting to think that it might be too late...but it's hard to be sure with no info...
For Penn State - Not sure if you guys got answers yet, but I know as of now that they have made a lot of "movement" in terms of acceptances this past week (quote from professor). I was told I will not be given an offer - so you should know by now I would think. Hopefully you heard good news!

Last edited:
Has anyone heard from Arizona State post the interview? I thought they said that they would make offers by the end of last week...
Thanks!!!
I've heard back from Arizona State on March 1st and just received the formal letter - I'm pretty sure they've made decisions by now, or at least made contacts to their first choice. I hope you've heard good news!

As far as U of Miami- I just wrote Dr. Gellman and asked about my status. He wrote back really quickly- I was waitlisted, so it's likely that you're waitlisted too. I accepted another offer though, so irrelevant now :)

I heard back from temple maybe 2 weeks ago (waitlist). He left a voicemail and then left me his cell number to reach him over the weekend. Is it possible that they have the wrong phone number for you or that emails are getting lost?

Thanks so much for letting me know! I honestly don't believe that's the case, as my number is on my application, CV, and the DCT also called me on it to confirm something previously. I've also sent them an e-mail which as been ignored. I think I'm just garbage, haha. Best of luck in moving off the wait list! Their program seemed great.

Anyone get into Univ. of Memphis Counseling Psy? I'm curious if anybody I met at interview day will be accepting

Heard back on 3/7 via email

PM me

I have accepted at University of Denver, PsyD program. (Heard today from interviewer, also check application status)

Congrats! When did you interview? I haven't heard anything, so I'm guessing that's a bad sign...

Congrats! When did you interview? I haven't heard anything, so I'm guessing that's a bad sign...

I just accepted my offer at Ohio University! If any other incoming student needs a roommate, please message me!

Thanks, I interviewed on March 1 Dr. Lease sent it out. Hope you hear good news!

1st Saturday, they decided it all at once though. I did here there are waves of notification though. Did you check you application status?