2012-2013 Interview switch thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mosquitoman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is a thread for switching interview dates for gen surg 2012-2013 interview season.

Good Luck to all!
--------------------------------

I have a Dec 8 Mount Sinai (NYC) interview date that I would like to switch to Dec 2. Please let me know via PM if you would be able to do this. If it requires rescheduling a flight I can definitely work with you.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview at Monte on Dec 3 but would like to switch to the Jan 7 date. Please message me if you'd like to switch. Thanks!

I have Pitt scheduled for December 8th, but would like to switch for either the Jan. 4-5th or 18-19th. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have Beth Israel on Dec 12 and would like to switch to Jan 9. Please PM me if interested.

I need to switch UC Irvine dates. I have November 29 and I need either December 13 or January 10. Personal message me if you are willing to switch and I will pay airline fees or any extra compensation needed.

Anyone want to switch to January 8 for Indiana University? I'm looking for November 29, December 11, or December 13.

I have MGH on Jan 11 and would like to switch to Dec 14. If you have this date and would like to switch, please PM me. Thanks so much!

I have UC Davis on Dec. 7th. Anyone with Nov 30th or Dec 14, interested in switching please PM me.

Right now I have an interview at SLU scheduled for Dec. 14th, but would like to switch for Jan. 11th. PM me if interested in switching. Thanks in advance.

I have an interview at NYU LMC scheduled for January 17th and would like to switch it to the 24th. Let me know if you would like to switch!