2010-2011 UMDNJ-RWJMS Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know of any movement what-so-ever on the HPWL? This wait is grueling :(

Now the NJMS vs RWJMS debate begins. Are there any forums on this topic? Or any thoughts?

I believe you will find this discussed before. As an attending I have taught students from both schools. My own observation has been that the overall clinical preparation at NJMS is a bit better. The basic science education is similar. The amount and variety of clinical material at NJMS surpasses that at Robert Wood. In fact now that Cooper in Camden is establishing their own school Robert Wood had to reduce their class size to compensate for the lost clinical exposure. The trade off is location-Newark versus Piscataway/New Brunswick. That is a personal decision. If you would be OK with Newark that is what I would suggest.

I'm beginning to get extremely nervous/ anxious :confused: still keeping my fingers crossed for some more movement!:xf:

congrats sjpsu610! i'd love to see more updates from people, if you've gotten the call from rwjms or are dropping off their wL for other schools. gluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.