2009 TPR Hyperlearning MCAT book set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thrakos

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
.Selling 2009 The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Course Book Set..
.Books are in good condition. Markings are done in pencil as well as pen (minimally)..

.The TPR set includes:.

• .Physical Sciences Review.
  • .Biological Sciences review.
  • .Verbal Reasoning and Writing Reviews.
  • .Science Workbook.
  • .Verbal Workbook.
  • .In Class Compendium -only a couple problems have writing in pencil
  • .Science Review Questions & Solutions.
  • .Student Guide for the MCAT.
TPR (2010) Set - SOLD!

TPR (2009) Set - $225 + shipping!

.PayPal only. The set will be shipped once payment has been cleared. Tracking number will also be provided via private message/email. PM for details..

.*The set will be sold as a whole only.., please do not ask*
*Set is still available unless otherwise noted*

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Lowering price (want everything gone). This item will only be sold as a set for now. I will post if I decide to part out. Thank you!

Lowering the price one final time. People are selling for 250 + shipping for older books. The adjusted price in the first post is with shipping included for a 2009 set.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I was just hoping that if I purchase the books; is there any way that I can get the online content as well. thank you.

I am sorry, but this price is for the book set alone. Also, practice tests are available through AAMC. The TPR online content is only available if you have an account during the time you take the course.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thrakos,
I am interested in buying the 2009 version. Please send me info on how to send payment.

Thanks.

.Selling lightly used 2009 The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Course Book Set and a BRAND NEW 2010 The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Course Book Set..

.The TPR sets include:.

• .Physical Sciences Review.
  • .Biological Sciences review.
  • .Verbal Reasoning and Writing Reviews.
  • .Science Workbook.
  • .Verbal Workbook.
  • .In Class Compendium.
  • .Science Review Questions & Solutions.
  • .Student Guide for the MCAT.
TPR (2009) Set: $250 + shipping
STILL AVAILABLE

TPR (2010) Set - Brand new and untouched: $350 + shipping
STILL AVAILABLE

.PayPal only. The sets will be shipped once payment has been cleared. Tracking number will also be provided via private message. PM for details..

.*The sets will be sold as a whole only.., please do not ask*.
.*These sets are still available unless otherwise noted*.

^ Yes. Please pm me your email so I can send an invoice and also your shipping info so I can send and also estimate shipping cost. Thank you.

Hi. I am interested in the 2010 set. Do you know how much roughly the shipping will cost to Singapore?

I'm interested in TPR Hyperlearning Science Workbook only, either 2009 or 2010. PM me ASAP with yes or no and pricing. Will send payment via paypal promptly.

Quick question how many passages are in the Princeton verbal workbook? I know your selling as as set, just wondering how much practice it offers...

For just the workbook, there are 40-50 passages. The TPR method is really good. You will be ready if you complete it.