2007 Non-Trad Applicants' Progress Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got the nod from U Washington yesterday. I'm so happy that I can stay instate.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys! It's been fun posting on and reading this thread.

And Quix, do you know where you are on the Pitt waitlist? I think this this is gonna be your month! :luck:

No, I don't. I ran into the secretary in the hallway a few weeks ago and asked if it were possible to find out where one stood, but she said that they didn't disclose that information. If anyone has heard otherwise, let me know.

No, I don't. I ran into the secretary in the hallway a few weeks ago and asked if it were possible to find out where one stood, but she said that they didn't disclose that information. If anyone has heard otherwise, let me know.
i've tried to find out as well, but to no avail. unfortunately it seems like we just gotta wait it out. *SDN shrug*

Yeah, two more weeks. I was talking to my faculty interviewer last week (since I see him two or three times a week at the research group) and he said that about 10% get in off of the waitlist. Yee-hah.

The only other exciting thing to happen was my mdapplicants page got trolled. The bravery of internet anonymity. ;)

Unsticking and closing this thread. The thread for 2008 is up and you can post to that thread.