2 Weeks Prior to a Life Time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StudyJunkiee35

Reaction score
I begin pre-med in two weeks. Though I am proud to say that I have obtained my associate with Cum Laude, I can't help but wonder, how good will I be in this next chapter of my life. Any advice on how to start off strong and not burn out as a newlywed med student?

Members don't see this ad.

Don’t overload your schedule, especially first semester. A 4 year college can be a big jump from community college.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
As a newlywed set expectations with your spouse. tell them about time demands of schools and try to set a time aside weekly that you can spend together at the minimum. Go back to this regularly and make sure you are spending enough time with both your spouse and school. As a married M2 I try to always try to be done by dinner, unless I have a test coming up.

Reactions: 1 users
As a newlywed set expectations with your spouse. tell them about time demands of schools and try to set a time aside weekly that you can spend together at the minimum. Go back to this regularly and make sure you are spending enough time with both your spouse and school. As a married M2 I try to always try to be done by dinner, unless I have a test coming up.
I thought they were talking about being married to medicine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I thought they were talking about being married to medicine.
wow, i feel dumb, sorry OP I thought you were talking about starting school and being a newlywed. If you cant tell CARS wasn't my strong suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
When you get to the endzone, act like you’ve been there before.

Reactions: 1 user