1st time applicant low GPA (Looking for help in deciding how to improve)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vetmedsince2

Reaction score
I got rejected from all but one of the schools I applied to this cycle due to my low GPA.
(still waiting to hear back from the one, but I figured ill probably get rejected) I plan to take more undergrad courses over the next two years to raise my GPA. However, when I look at it, my GPA still wouldn't be where I wanted it to be even if I got all A's.

Looking through the page, I noticed many people suggest retaking courses and applying to schools that accept retakes, and look at the last 45. However, I'm unsure which schools accept when you retake previously passed courses. So basically, could anyone suggest schools (US and Non-US) that they know accept retakes and value the last 45 more?

Members don't see this ad.

I got rejected from all but one of the schools I applied to this cycle due to my low GPA.
(still waiting to hear back from the one, but I figured ill probably get rejected) I plan to take more undergrad courses over the next two years to raise my GPA. However, when I look at it, my GPA still wouldn't be where I wanted it to be even if I got all A's.

Looking through the page, I noticed many people suggest retaking courses and applying to schools that accept retakes, and look at the last 45. However, I'm unsure which schools accept when you retake previously passed courses. So basically, could anyone suggest schools (US and Non-US) that they know accept retakes and value the last 45 more?
Always double check because things can change, but some of them are listed here