19 days from step 1 and need a 45 point boost

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aaking786

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been on several forums trying to figure out the formula for step 1 success. Here is my problem: 5/5 CBSE - 195 5/16 UWSA1 - 196 5/21 NBME 15 - 194 5/23 Prometric Practice - 75% Exam 6/13 - 19 days left to study

What do I do and how do I do it? I've been using UFAP and sketchy but so does everyone else. I don't think it's the resources but how to use them and clearly I'm not using them right.

Appreciate the input.

Members don't see this ad.

I think that you may be lacking some content knowledge. I would watch as much Boards and Beyond as possible to improve what you can. The guy explains things very well.

What are your weak points? Why are you getting questions wrong? Is it a lack of knowledge or inability to interpret the question stem/answer choices?

I do think I'm lacking content knowledge...Is Boards and Beyond sufficient? I'm probably going to postpone it by 10 days because that's my school's deadline. That'd give me 4 weeks(ish). What else can I do besides BB?

Thanks again!

Members don't see this ad :)
Those resources are enough. Don't overload yourself with resources, especially if you're concerned you're not using them right. Just focus on learning it properly, assess your wrong answers and take another practice exam after a couple weeks of studying.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think you have enough time to get through all/most of B&B. Make sure you focus on your weak areas only. B&B is more than 120 hours