/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doctordentist444

Reaction score
n/a

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I guess i’m just confused then why they would be many of us on a waitlist. Every one i know and am in contact with that has interviewed is on the waitlist. Why not just reject us? Why put us on the waitlist for us to have no chance? Especially so many of us if their class is basically full.
the schools do what's in their best interest
it's in your best interest to stay on the waitlist and trust the process...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I guess i’m just confused then why they would be many of us on a waitlist. Every one i know and am in contact with that has interviewed is on the waitlist. Why not just reject us? Why put us on the waitlist for us to have no chance? Especially so many of us if their class is basically full.
Because there’s no downside for them. They have an army of students they can use to replace a seat if someone drops outs

Reactions: 1 user
Mission fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.