-

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Flawlesss

Reaction score
Hi

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
This is that crazy of a question?
Not trying to come off as a d***, but he's top 1/3 of his class with a CBSE score ~1 std dev. above the average of applicants that matched into six-year programs. He clearly has a chance and I'm sure he knows it, too.

Reactions: 1 user
Not trying to come off as a d***, but he's top 1/3 of his class with a CBSE score ~1 std dev. above the average of applicants that matched into six-year programs. He clearly has a chance and I'm sure he knows it, too.
Not really, I’ve been hearing ppl with well rounded gpa and cbse scores. I just wasn’t sure cuz my rank is not good enough.

Not really, I’ve been hearing ppl with well rounded gpa and cbse scores. I just wasn’t sure cuz my rank is not good enough.
Those that aren't matching with high GPAs and CBSE scores are probably coming off as arrogant or awkward during their interviews. Stop worrying. You're in good shape.

Reactions: 1 user
People with great CBSE, near top of class, and great letters and application don't match. And then there are people who somehow sneak through. If you want to do OS, you apply. If you don't make it, you do a prelim year, and apply again. And you keep doing it until you make it. There's no guarantee of a match. You could have perfect stats and still not match. Just do your best. But yeah, with your stats, you have a good shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users