-

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted877888

-

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its my understanding that your application needs to be complete for you to be considered, so if you are deficient in a required letter your application is considered incomplete.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my primary and paid all the fees about a month ago, but I still haven't received secondaries from any of the DO schools I applied to. My transcripts have been verified, I've assigned the prereqs, and I sent the MCAT. Is there something I'm missing? AACOMAS shows the applications as delivered. Only thing is that one of my letters isn't in. Do all of them need to be in before I get secondaries? Thanks
Are you competitive for these schools?

I received 11/14 DO secondaries within a week of my app getting verified, so there might be something the matter with your AACOMS app?

My app says complete when I check AACOMAS for all the schools, but I was never notified that I was verified. I don't see anything when I check the notifications either. Does verification start after receiving all letters?
Yeah you should get an email that your app is verified. It might be worth reaching out to AACOMAS to see why you aren't verified yet. I don't think letters would stop you. Might be an issue with your transcripts.