General Admissions & OTCAS .....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bunnyluver47

Reaction score
N/a

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know any OT programs that begin in the spring of 2023? I began at an awful program this summer and am seriously considering dropping out and beginning a new program.
Which program did you start?

I am sorry for not responding. I ended up withdrawing. I was at Nova in Ft Lauderdale. Don’t recommend it. 3 other people withdrew also!

I am sorry for not responding. I ended up withdrawing. I was at Nova in Ft Lauderdale. Don’t recommend it. 3 other people withdrew also!
Again, this platform asks for honesty and transparency. There were only 2 students that withdrew from the program. Those 2 withdrawals were due to a loss of interest in the field and a long program length. It had nothing to do with the content of the program or the professors. This does not imply that the program is perfect; no program is. But it is important to be truthful about circumstances so individuals exploring educational opportunities are not misled.