This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1027026

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone get through a postbacc (record enhancer) with fair grading and fair pricing? Got all my prereqs done, just need a slight boost to my sGPA. I don't need any special perks like advising, just need to take classes and that's it. Location can be anywhere.

I am looking at a few right now (CSULA, Temple ACMS) but want to see if there is any others I have not thought of.

Any you would NOT recommend would also be helpful!

Hi! I’m currently completing an SMP that I quite love. If you’d consider doing one through a DO school, I’d highly recommend LECOM.

I actually just posted a video on YouTube yesterday where I went through SMP basics of 3 different programs (including at MD schools) if you’re looking for some perspective on how to research and make a selection ().

Hi! I’m currently completing an SMP that I quite love. If you’d consider doing one through a DO school, I’d highly recommend LECOM.

I actually just posted a video on YouTube yesterday where I went through SMP basics of 3 different programs (including at MD schools) if you’re looking for some perspective on how to research and make a selection ().

I don't think an SMP is for me but I went ahead and gave your video a like :)