[[[13th Batch Interviews]]]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I hear it's rare to get off continuing review. I'm hoping if I update with a 4.0 fall semester it'll make a difference?

Members don't see this ad.

I hear it's rare to get off continuing review. I'm hoping if I update with a 4.0 fall semester it'll make a difference?

I have lots of "under review" in AADSAS, start to lose hope!

Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone in batch13 heard back from nyu,boston, or tufts?

I'm not a 13th batcher, actually a 15th batcher and I heard from NYU 2 weeks ago. They have plenty of pre-December left. I booked it for the 7th of next month.

I'm not a 13th batcher, actually a 15th batcher and I heard from NYU 2 weeks ago. They have plenty of pre-December left. I booked it for the 7th of next month.

wow..your stats :eek::thumbup:
thanks for letting me know though

Thanks Menthol. I didn't hear from BU btw...besides from filling out that supplemental form about why BU lol

i wouldn't worry too much..
i bet you will eventually get into your #1 choice :):D:luck:

Nothing from NYU and Tufts, didn't apply to Boston.

3rd interview from LECOM in 12/5!!!

Just got that email too. And I didn't even get application complete email from them until Friday! So guess they're reviewing apps on the weekend and that they have an extremely quick turn around time... go figure :confused:

I didnt get this email from them :(
Got emails from both MWU's rejections and nova so far.
Havent heard from anything else yet.

All quiet this past week. Next week will be good. I feel it in my osteocytes!

UPENN INTERVIEW!! i haven't scheduled it yet. this is the 4th one. I turned down UF and didn't do the UCLA supplemental.

but i am considering going to SIU (the one I shadow has friend in the board of admission) since it is $40k/year as compared to $85k for upenn and the others.

Members don't see this ad :)
UPENN INTERVIEW!! i haven't scheduled it yet. this is the 4th one. I turned down UF and didn't do the UCLA supplemental.

but i am considering going to SIU (the one I shadow has friend in the board of admission) since it is $40k/year as compared to $85k for upenn and the others.

UCLA supplemental is painful!!! R u still gonna schedule UPENN?

Have people been hearing back? I have only heard from 3 so far :(

Just got my second interview invitation from Buffalo!

I have given up on this cycle :( already thinking ahead about how to strengthen my application for next year...

First priority will be to submit on June 4th haha. Are reapplicants considered differently from a first time applicant with the same stats? If so, how?

I have given up on this cycle :( already thinking ahead about how to strengthen my application for next year...

First priority will be to submit on June 4th haha. Are reapplicants considered differently from a first time applicant with the same stats? If so, how?

Don't know ur question.
It is good to have a backup plan, but at the same time, DON'T give up yet, at least wait until Feb.
Btw, reapplicants r fine, it is my 3rd time apply. Just make sure u do have something done to strength ur app.
CHEERS!!! It is Monday and will be a good week!

I guess I just wanted to know if as a reapplicant if I am expected to have better scores, GPA, and ECs based on the fact that I have had more time to ready my application than someone who is a first time applicant.

Regardless, has anyone in the 13th batch heard back anything from Tufts, BU, Colorado, OHSU, UoP (which I guess appears to be done as far as interviews), or Columbia? They all told me they got my money (and supplemental for BU) but since then...nada.

I guess I just wanted to know if as a reapplicant if I am expected to have better scores, GPA, and ECs based on the fact that I have had more time to ready my application than someone who is a first time applicant.

Regardless, has anyone in the 13th batch heard back anything from Tufts, BU, Colorado, OHSU, UoP (which I guess appears to be done as far as interviews), or Columbia? They all told me they got my money (and supplemental for BU) but since then...nada.

U should post ur question as a new thread, more people will look at it and give u better answer. Haha... For those schools, I have only Tufts and Nothing from them.

I didn't apply to the other ones in question but I heard from Columbia within a week of my application submission as I said earlier. I am a 15th batcher who hijacked this thread to answer your question :p

Maybe a dumb question but how do you know what batch you're in? I applied relatively early and got an early interview but I don't know what batch I am in... :-/

Last edited:
Maybe a dumb question but how do you know what batch you're in? I applied relatively early and got an early interview but I don't know what batch I am in... :-/

Your batch is determined by the week of your AADSAS mail out date. 6/29 is the 1st batch, 7/6 is the 2nd batch, etc. 9/21 is the 13th batch. You can figure out yours by counting each Friday starting from 6/29.

Your batch is determined by the week of your AADSAS mail out date. 6/29 is the 1st batch, 7/6 is the 2nd batch, etc. 9/21 is the 13th batch. You can figure out yours by counting each Friday starting from 6/29.

Cool thanks! I guess I was the 4th batch - but could have been the 1st or second had it not been for AADSAS screwing up and skipping over one of my transcripts. Took me calling after a week to say "hey - that transcript came with the rest of them" and them not believing me...then forcing them to look closer. Lol It delayed my app about 2 weeks and I was freaking out about not getting it in early. I guess it could have been worse... :-/ I did, however, only apply to 1 school so I wanted to be certain that my app got there ASAP.

Cool thanks! I guess I was the 4th batch - but could have been the 1st or second had it not been for AADSAS screwing up and skipping over one of my transcripts. Took me calling after a week to say "hey - that transcript came with the rest of them" and them not believing me...then forcing them to look closer. Lol It delayed my app about 2 weeks and I was freaking out about not getting it in early. I guess it could have been worse... :-/ I did, however, only apply to 1 school so I wanted to be certain that my app got there ASAP.

No problem. The 4th batch is still plenty early, I'm guessing you probably already interviewed for your school (UK I would assume?). Applying to one school is super risky, but at least you saved money on fees lol. Good luck!

I'm a 13th batches who hasn't heard back from any schools? Except the 3 I heard bak within a week

No worries Impulse!! Right now, the interviews are slowing down because it is nearing December 3rd. I'm sure you will hear from schools sometime in December or January when interview invites start picking up again :) Good luck this cycle!!!

I'm a 13th batches who hasn't heard back from any schools? Except the 3 I heard bak within a week
I haven't heard back for any interviews from any of my schools :( I am hoping that after Dec 3rd a plethora of interview invites will be sent out! Also hoping that my academic update will catch the attention of these DS, planning on raising my GPA from 3.44 to 3.51.

I applied to BU, Tufts, UoP (which I guess is done giving interviews), OHSU, Colorado, Creighton and Columbia. Are you waiting on any of those same schools?

I haven't heard back for any interviews from any of my schools :( I am hoping that after Dec 3rd a plethora of interview invites will be sent out! Also hoping that my academic update will catch the attention of these DS, planning on raising my GPA from 3.44 to 3.51.

I applied to BU, Tufts, UoP (which I guess is done giving interviews), OHSU, Colorado, Creighton and Columbia. Are you waiting on any of those same schools?

My GPA is about 3.4-3.5. Creighton is the only one on my list. :xf::xf::xf:

Waiting on BU Tufts Columbia

I was rejected from GHSU and LECOM and Utah. No interview offers but no other rejections either... I don't know what to think. I called NSU today because my application looked incomplete and they told me my application was withdrawn?! But then it turns on it's "on hold" until I send in my Fall semester grades...

Anyone know what ON HOLD means?!

My scores are
AA:21 PAT:18
2.95 GPA
3.8 Master's GPA
App was mailed in 13th batch i think.

I was rejected from GHSU and LECOM and Utah. No interview offers but no other rejections either... I don't know what to think. I called NSU today because my application looked incomplete and they told me my application was withdrawn?! But then it turns on it's "on hold" until I send in my Fall semester grades...

Anyone know what ON HOLD means?!

My scores are
AA:21 PAT:18
2.95 GPA
3.8 Master's GPA
App was mailed in 13th batch i think.

meaning that your app won't be reviewed until you send your fall semester grades.

Still hopin for a few more pre dec interviews :xf: