-

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted725807

deleted post.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you looking to do a DO/PhD or some sort of research focused program?

Just because you have a lot of research experience doesn't mean that you need to only apply to research heavy schools

I would like to apply MD only. My logic is that I might be a better fit for research heavy schools due to my profile. I'm not sure.
Research heavy schools are impossible with 504 even if are URM, which you are not. Are you sure you want to be a physician? Seems that you really like research.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
With your current MCAT of 504 these are the only realistic schools on your list:
George Washington
New York Medical
Rosalind Franklin
Wake Forest
Wayne State
Oakland
California Northstate
Drexel
Albany
Vermont
Creighton
You should hold off applying to the other schools until you know your new MCAT score. Post your score here when available. With your current MCAT you should also apply broadly to at least 8 DO schools.

With your current MCAT of 504 these are the only realistic schools on your list:

Wake Forest

Wake forest will only let you submit a secondary if you have at least a 507, so make sure your new MCAT is above that before you shell out for a primary there

Reactions: 1 user