[...]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greentealeaves

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
[...]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
In terms of your choices, I’d personally choose between Wash U and Case Western unless you have a specific connection to Dartmouth and/or its significantly cheaper than the other two. Might also want to consider location- would you want to potentially live in a rural area at Dartmouth?

Definitely wait to hear back from financial aid to narrow decision further- wash u is known to be very generous with aid, not sure about Case Western but I’d imagine it’s generous as well. In terms of prestige both schools are great but Wash U is definitely slightly more prestigious which might help in matching derm, but ultimately your efforts in medical school will make the difference. Either was you’re not going to go wrong!

Reactions: 1 user
In terms of your choices, I’d personally choose between Wash U and Case Western unless you have a specific connection to Dartmouth and/or its significantly cheaper than the other two. Might also want to consider location- would you want to potentially live in a rural area at Dartmouth?

Definitely wait to hear back from financial aid to narrow decision further- wash u is known to be very generous with aid, not sure about Case Western but I’d imagine it’s generous as well. In terms of prestige both schools are great but Wash U is definitely slightly more prestigious which might help in matching derm, but ultimately your efforts in medical school will make the difference. Either was you’re not going to go wrong!

Wash U is usually much more generous than case western with aid but it really depends on each individual.