This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hr1900

Reaction score
2 weeks till the scores are released

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't get the email, but I passed high performance in everything!! Thanks, God! Everything is possible! 2 attempts in my first attempt I felt by English and ICE so we can do it guy don't give up!! I just took 2 months to study and the same time I was working 8 hours !

OMGeee I passed. The FSMB trick worked this morning I was able to register (I checked at 4am), I got my email at 8:30 and I passed.

Reactions: 1 user
PASS!
My report was available on OASIS at 8:37 AM New York time.
Received the email at 8:38 AM New York time.
Congrats to everyone here and GL!

I passed!!!!!. IMG wrote in Philly. Got a date and had to prepare within 2 weeks. Only God could have done this because my exam was a mess up.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, Congratulations to all those who passed!!
My exam is tomorrow and I’m freaking out! Can anyone share their quick experience and tips? Do the SPs generally give us a tough time and ask a lot of questions? or are they mostly helpful in guiding you towards the right direction?
Also would you guys say 10 mins is enough for PN or should I try to finish my encounter in 13-14 mins (forcefully) so that I can have 1-2 mins extra for PN? I’m really scared about running out of time for PN.

Thanks in advance

I'm an AMG haven't gotten my score yet. Looks like everyone getting their scores is IMG

I didn't get the email, but I passed high performance in everything!! Thanks, God! Everything is possible! 2 attempts in my first attempt I felt by English and ICE so we can do it guy don't give up!! I just took 2 months to study and the same time I was working 8 hours !
Hey! Any advice??? I received my score and I fail in english and ICE

Just got my score and I passed.
Here are a few of the mistakes I made, and I still ended up passing. So if you're freaking out, maybe this can calm you down

1) Managed my time horribly. I was the last one into the room, and the last one out of the room amongst everyone doing the exam with me except for 1 case (see below)
2) Literally found NO positive physical exam findings on 10/12 cases. I'm sure I missed many
3) For the majority of cases, I had 2 differentials (or a third that was really vague). For one of the cases, I didn't write the chief complaint to support the diagnosis
4) Did not counsel all patients. The way I structured the encounter was to counsel at the very end. On all but 2 cases, I did not have time at the end to counsel about tobacco and alcohol use or safe sex practices even though I had them written on my sheet
5) I examined a patient over the gown. I thought this was an automatic fail....
6) One of the cases, I finished in 6 minutes. 6!!! I just couldn't seem to ask the right questions. So I panicked and left the room
7) One case, I pretty much told the patient they had an incurable disease and they were gonna die. yeah....
8) Wasted time doing a full neuro exam. Halfway through I realized the case did not require it. By that time I had 2 minutes left
9) Missed an obvious differential that any 2nd year student would be ashamed to miss

So don't worry, you'll be fine

Reactions: 1 users
Cograts for all.who passed . Unfortunateky i didnt. I have very solid step 1 and ck scores . Any suggestions of what should i do ?

You don't actually register, you are just able to get to the page where you can register. That's the "trick."

Also, when did you take your exam? Sorry if you already said this. I didn't see it. I took mine 8/7 and my print permit button disappeared sometime since Saturday.

On second attempt i passe, anyone who didn't pass can send me a direct message if i can help , I know that could be difficult

USMD, took it on 8/27, score report is available on USMLE, no email thou, PASSED

Last edited:
USMD, didn't get an email. PASSED.

Honestly felt like crap about the exam, made a ton of mistakes, and none of my x's were anywhere near the borderline.

Cograts for all.who passed . Unfortunateky i didnt. I have very solid step 1 and ck scores . Any suggestions of what should i do ?

I'm really sorry to hear that. Mind sharing where you took the exam and which component you have failed.

I would suggest you to give exam ASAP. In 1-2 months.

I passed. So relieved. I felt HORRIBLE leaving my exam date. Not sure if I can be helpful to people who didn't pass, but if anyone has questions about it, I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Reactions: 3 users
Passed! It seems that the Step 3 trick, for this group at least, started working about 9-10 PM pacific time the night before score release.

AMG with same... no email but score report there when I logged in.
Just about hyperventilated... So Happy I passed... Last High Stakes Test of Medical School!!!
I was more nervous after this than I was after Step 1 and Step 2 CK...
I am a terrible typer and felt rushed for time the whole test... I committed not to think back to the test over this last 8 weeks of waiting... way to stress-full... so happy to have passed!!!

The problem is that i have a very solid scores and cv with publication, observership is usa , very high scores is step 1 and ck. I wanted to match to top programs . But because of this silly exam , i cant do anything now . My dreams are gine . I dont think any program would not give me a chance for an interview now
I don’t think you have to release ur CS grade during the match. Most residencies just require step 1 and 2 CK scores and just that you have passed CS by the time of matching. I don’t even think it will be an issue for ur interviews

What if i apply for the match the next year after taking the exam again .Will the programs know that failed cs once ?

They will see that you have an attempt at CS and for them that will mean that you failed it at least once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what is the best thing i could do?

Can you try to schedule a date before December 31st?! That way your result will come before ranking. Your next step is to take it next year and apply for the next match...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk