12:40pm: Scores Posted!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shawred

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
V:12 P:13 B:12 Ws:r

Members don't see this ad.

my scores are not posted,if this is another cruel joke theyre getting tired!!! you made me sign on, close my eyes and freak out for about 5 mins!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Termwean said:
I hope you get a 3/3/2 not graded on essay b/c of stupidity

HAHA. The guy probably drew pictures for his essay, causing them to rip his exam up. :laugh:

joelmamchur said:
Certain jokes do get old......and annoying...

It's the only possible joke that one could make regarding the MCAT. It is no laughing matter.

Members don't see this ad :)
Cerbernator said:
bastard...i will kill your first born for this grievous offense!

There will never be a first born for I intend to remove all reproductive devices...and I do mean ALL :smuggrin:

DSM said:
There will never be a first born for I intend to remove all reproductive devices...and I do mean ALL :smuggrin:

hahah. reproductive devices. :laugh:

inshallah my scores will be like this too...........................

Please God Please God Please God

By the powers!!!! I was fooled. I immediately began anticipating my scores which are expectedly something like PS 8 VR 8 BS 8 WS T (24T) :(. At least I think I write very well. But I would prefer PS 10 VR 10 BS 10 WS N (30N). I went into April 17 damn sure I could pull at least a 32Q.

The scores from august 2003 were posted on thx on a monday night in october. I remember reading somebody say that they had hoped to relax and watch monday night football but their mcat scores interrupted their evening. But I would guess that all y'all already flipped back through all of the old posts to find when scores were available for past test takers. Hmmm...If there was a way that we could use all of this nervous energy among us and all of the time that we have spent analyzing our performance and anticipating our results...I think we could build a rocket or a cruise ship or take over the world or something. :laugh:

As an Aug. 2003 taker I can tell you that the scores came out around 9:00PM CT Monday night (AAMC said they would be out Tues.). They also sent emails and posted the release date on their homepage two weeks before the big day. As an April 2004 retaker--I WANT THEM NOW (but I think it will be Mon. night the 14th).

SCB said:
As an Aug. 2003 taker I can tell you that the scores came out around 9:00PM CT Monday night (AAMC said they would be out Tues.). They also sent emails and posted the release date on their homepage two weeks before the big day. As an April 2004 retaker--I WANT THEM NOW (but I think it will be Mon. night the 14th).

See you guys at 9 pm CST tonight! lol

-tx

shawred said:
V:12 P:13 B:12 Ws:r

witch.jpg

:smuggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.