1 or 2 year dental related program near chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

odontoblast

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,
i would like to know any 1 or 2 year dental related program someone can do before waiting to get a green card on student VISA near chicago region...

basically its 1 year before i get my green card and am only interested in UIC and need to do something till that tie hwich can even improve my resume.

thanx

Members don't see this ad.

hi everyone,
i would like to know any 1 or 2 year dental related program someone can do before waiting to get a green card on student VISA near chicago region...

basically its 1 year before i get my green card and am only interested in UIC and need to do something till that tie hwich can even improve my resume.

thanx

hello there,
you should talk with Jill Hofmeister, Student & Diversity Affairs Coordinator [email protected] , ph# 312.355.0320, fax 312.413.9050..and ask her the same quest.; good luck!
ps you can also try and get a DA job

hello there,
you should talk with Jill Hofmeister, Student & Diversity Affairs Coordinator [email protected] , ph# 312.355.0320, fax 312.413.9050..and ask her the same quest.; good luck!
ps you can also try and get a DA job

thnax for the advice but i do not have a green card and my green card is under the process so its gonna take another one year for me to get it ...till that time i would like to do any dental related program near chicago which will aid improve my resume as i don't want to sit ideal for so long time and my only intention is UIC....

thanx

hi everyone,

thanx

Thanx for the info:
i am citizen already, but it is good to make the resume strong. it will help.
do u know how much is the cost for one yr?