1-MCompiled, released items from approximately 1998-2005

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

himal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

I am buying this set. the total cost will be 60 + 12 shipping and handling.
It is expenisve, if any body intersted plz PM me so that we can share the cost and paper I will let u know how we can share . I am not doing this for making profit,I am tired of spending . we can share this accordingly what number of people will be intersted in sharing.
Plz write soon if you are intersted.

pls check your email...

i am interested let me know the cost and which form you are sending.
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
iam intersted in them pl let me know the cost
thanks. even iam tired of spending lots .

I am planning to take my test soon. Can you please email me the details about my share and payment method.

Let me know at the earliest at my emai ld [email protected].

Thank you.

Hello ,
I ordered the papers , and will be getting it within 4/5 business days. who all r intersted plz let me know. we can share the cost accordingly, if u want copies, ull have to pay for the copies too, coz i dont have them at home so i need to pay for that. ri8 now there r 4 people wiling to share.

i am interested but can you tell the price?
thanks

how do u plan to collect the money and how much? Do u have a contact number?

pm me the price for hard copy.and when you are buying.
thanks

hi! i am interested too , let me know all the details

hi iam intersted to buy let me know the price details.

I am interested too,Let me know the cost details.

I am interested Himal. Please lemme know the cost of a hard copy and the net total approx.
Thank u

Members don't see this ad :)
hi himal,
i am also interested. plz email the details with the cost. my email id is [email protected].

I am also interested, please let me know how much it will cost. My email id is [email protected].

Thanks,
VA

anybody want to do group studies, any serious person?

how many questions are there in this released paper?

also, how about scanning & distributing as jpegs?

hi mekha, we will plan 1 q paper per day and will discuss in the forum.what is your plan?
regards

hi iwud like to join u in theory and revision.pl count me in.

hi mekha n swetha i wud b glad to join the study group and discuss accordingly bye then .

Hi!
Its already been a week but I havent recceived the papers, may b I ll get that on monday, so will let u all know.
good luck to all.

It is expenisve, if any body intersted plz PM me so that we can share the cost and paper I will let u know how we can share . I am not doing this for making profit,I am tired of spending . we can share this accordingly what number of people will be intersted in sharing.

hi, are they the dental decks NBDE 1???i am interested in sharing the cost.DO send me a list of other books too needed for NBDE1..for i donot have a single book as yet...pl write at [email protected]

anybody needs the papers plz pm me as soon as possible.

Let me know the cost ..I'm interested too...
Thanks

let me know ,iam tired of spending money too

hi, i m instereted..... whether it is paper or cd form..... pls let me know.... wat will be sharing cost...... mail me at [email protected]....:)

Hello. Please Let Me Know ...what is this M paper? Thanks.

hi everyone
i have all the materials.. i got 'm' compiledo.paper last week.. it costs me abt 80$ u.s and that has 200 questions..

i have rest all papers in cd.. L set questions are pilot papers..

Hi

If anyone is willing to make a copy of this & sell it, plz let me know the cost incl. the shipping to Canada?

bbie

sure let me know who need i can send .thanks

Hi Masti,
Are papers on CD okay to read? Please let me know how I can get this from you.

i dont have cd for 1998-05

Hello ,
I ordered the papers , and will be getting it within 4/5 business days. who all r intersted plz let me know. we can share the cost accordingly, if u want copies, ull have to pay for the copies too, coz i dont have them at home so i need to pay for that. ri8 now there r 4 people wiling to share.

hi,
I m interested in the rel papers you ve bought1998-2005.Pl share with me.I will pay you.thanks.
stannle
[email protected]

anyone here on this thread who still needs to buy the booklet for released papers from 1998-2005, lemme know at [email protected]

Hello ,
I'm interested too. Pz send me info [email protected]