08/22/08 MCAT Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rayden001

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one taking it on this date? If so, that would be sweeeet cos I get to set my curve.:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Wowwww this thread revived from the dead.

With my 8PS/12VR/10BS = 30P I got accepted to LECOM-Erie and got three other DO invites. LECOM is awesome and I got to know I was going somewhere before thanksgiving.

Not too shabby :thumbup:

smk9, I'm sure you have a lot more to offer than some people with perfect stats. Having high MCAT/gpa doesn't mean you'd be a great physician.

I'm in my 3rd year so I could only apply to Ottawa, McMaster, Toronto and Queen's. If I don't get in this cycle (which i'm expecting) I plan on applying everywhere next year. I would really like to get in McGill.

Congratulations on the acceptance engineeredout!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the same boat as you -older w/ a non-SDN-like MCAT score. I'm still pondering a retake, but I have a DO acceptance, so I think I'm just going to embrace it and be grateful

Yeah, I just got a DO acceptance, but I'm already signed up for the Jan 30th MCAT retake. I thought about canceling it, but I think getting a 32+ may help me get into my dream schools.

Plus, it's only money, right? Oh, and wasting the next month studying.