WSU-PA-GRE- help please!

• Thread starter Deleted member 856895
  • Start date
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

Deleted member 856895

Hey everyone, I am undergraute student and my dream is to become a PA. I am planing on applying to WSU physician assistant program on the summer of 2018. However, I am not ready to take the GRE at all; I don't even know what to do to prepare for it. I am taking hard classes and I rarely don't have time to study for the GRE, plus my English is my second language and I am scared to death to take it..

Thank You!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey! don't be too nervous about the GRE, it's a pretty easy test and it honestly does not weigh that much on your overall application, as long as you score above 300 cumulative (which is easy to do)

the verbal reasoning section has some tricky words, so my advice is to definitely buy those Kaplan GRE vocab flash cards because they will help ALOT. I studied all of the flash cards and it honestly helped me score pretty high in that section so they are worth it!

Reactions: 1 user
hey! don't be too nervous about the GRE, it's a pretty easy test and it honestly does not weigh that much on your overall application, as long as you score above 300 cumulative (which is easy to do)

the verbal reasoning section has some tricky words, so my advice is to definitely buy those Kaplan GRE vocab flash cards because they will help ALOT. I studied all of the flash cards and it honestly helped me score pretty high in that section so they are worth it!
THANK SO MUCH, I will definitely do that..

Hi What was your scores and what materials did you use to ACE it?