This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Donorthodontist

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just finished Wreb at USC today and I wanted to talk about a super-assistant here who has been recommended in SDN several times. She is such a warmhearted person who is well equipped with knowledge and skills on wreb as exactly as mentioned in the previous posts.

On Operative, several problems happened to second patient including pulp exposure and constantly seeping blood from gingiva and thanks to her help, I was able to overcome the situation. Without her dedication and support, I might have abandoned the portion of the exam.

During class II prep, her opinion on the prep was invaluable and it was so nice because, for example, white chalky area on the gingival floor might look differently from the view of an assistant due to lighting from chair and loupe. we communicated for entire period of cavity preparation and it was so reassuring. One more thing about Operative, she's a so-called "raincoat" expert and rubber dam was placed in a snap and she let me dig in.

Also, She has an eye for floor examiner and it was extremely helpful, because the second operative patient needed 4 times of modification requests and she got the most cool, gentle examiner on the floor. It really worked!!

For perio, her expertise in wrapping up the case for grading was awesome. You will win the race hands down!

All the documents and chores during exam were taken care of by her and I could focus on treatment which facilitated smooth flow of the exam. For 2 days, she was so energizing, kind, humorous and comforting. I really appreciate her professional attitude and caring personality and I'd love to talk you guys out there who need an assistant for board exams into hiring her. As far as I know, she travels throughout the United States and assists all the board exams, like WREB, NERB, etc.

Her name is Beverly Darm.
call 916-712-2672/ [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user