World of Dance's Eva Igo: Someone Who Belongs Here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sharewithme

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
This post has been removed and re-posted on Facebook.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
? Why is this is the psychology forum?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

? Why is this is the psychology forum?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Many psychologists care about people. I feel like readers and writers of this psychology forum may appreciate Eva's strength and beauty. Psychologists who do research or practice with cases similar to hers may like to be aware of the media's take on young womens' struggles and strengths with their parents' splitting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Many psychologists care about people. I feel like readers and writers of this psychology forum may appreciate Eva's strength and beauty. Psychologists who do research or practice with cases similar to hers may like to be aware of the media's take on young womens' struggles and strengths with their parents' splitting.

This forum is mainly for the professional development of those seeking to be or already working in various fields.

The research and practice we do is generally based on scholarly literature and peer-reviewed evidence. While this dance piece may be interesting, it may not meet the standards of scholarly development, and most of us may question the utility of sharing on this particular platform (as it's an anecdotal case of one person, which does not always receive merit in the literature, i.e., singular case studies)...and perhaps should be reserved for more social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram. Yes?

Plus if some of us want to be inspired, we only need to look at our next client/patient appointments for inspiration...Most of us see strength and triumph through adversities every day in our work (all anecdotes, unless we put it all together, calculate some stats, show you the data after peer-review).

Also, we sometimes like to bring out the SDN 'old guard' to make sure the levels of discussion stay par with the course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
You're welcome. Although a part of me feels bad and like I'm taking away something meaningful and important, if people on this forum would rather not view that kind of material here, I don't want to intrude. Again, you are welcome, and I just wanted to make sure my good intentions are clear when there are people who like to post things for not so good reasons.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm liking Facebook and using it to be a good Eva Igo fan :)