Wonderful Veterinary YouTube Channel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justbelieve1230

SA GP Veterinarian, owner of DOGtor B Relief LLC
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I stumbled across an interesting upload by YouTube channel VetRanch the other day. The videos are amazingly entertaining; and I pretty much binge-watched them recently! I am sure many (if not all) of my fellow SDN'ers would find enjoyment in viewing these as well, so I couldn't help but share =] Each and every view helps them build funds to save animals that otherwise could not be treated! Let's see if we can help spread the word of their hard-working efforts!!

Does anyone have a favorite case?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Looks interesting! I'll definitely try watching a couple of these ^_^

Reactions: 1 user
Vet Ranch is quite amazing! Very in depth and up close videos on surgical procedures too.

I stumbled across an interesting upload by YouTube channel VetRanch the other day. The videos are amazingly entertaining; and I pretty much binge-watched them recently! I am sure many (if not all) of my fellow SDN'ers would find enjoyment in viewing these as well, so I couldn't help but share =] Each and every view helps them build funds to save animals that otherwise could not be treated! Let's see if we can help spread the word of their hard-working efforts!!

Does anyone have a favorite case?