MCAT Win MCAT Question Bank by Gold Standard MCAT (worth $399)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3courses-iconv2.png

An MCAT Question Bank by Gold Standard MCAT can be yours for free! Simply participate in this thread during SDN Admissions Prep Week on April 3-7, 2017 and tell us:

(1) if this is the first time that you will be taking the MCAT exam and
(2) what do you want to know about the Gold Standard MCAT or our MCAT Question Bank.

We will choose 2 winners for the Gold Standard MCAT Question Bank (3 months access) which includes:
  • 7 full-length MCAT practice tests with helpful explanations (all our full-length exams use the same number of discretes per subtest as the AAMC’s - 15 discretes per 59 questions and none for CARS)
  • Additional 5 MCAT CARS practice tests
  • Practice questions for all sections
  • More than 4000 practice questions (more than 1/2 of these questions are passage-based)
  • Free Bonus: online access to over 30 hours of science video summaries
Good luck!
Gold Standard MCAT

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Gold Standard,

This is not my first time that I am going to write the MCAT.

After writing is twice, now I believe that the amount of practice questions I complete would be more beneficial than the studying. I think I am always very perfectionist and want to know every single detail, but MCAT is all about knowing the strategy!!

So I would love to know how Gold Standard practice questions are comparable to AAMC ones? Are you guys using the same level of difficulty and same tricks that AAMC is looking at?

Reactions: 1 user
Hello Gold Standard,

After writing is twice, now I believe that the amount of practice questions I complete would be more beneficial than the studying. I think I am always very perfectionist and want to know every single detail, but MCAT is all about knowing the strategy!!

So I would love to know how Gold Standard practice questions are comparable to AAMC ones? Are you guys using the same level of difficulty and same tricks that AAMC is looking at?

Our practice tests follow the AAMC format but obviously with different passages/questions and simulate the current MCAT practice exam. We have developed 7 full-length practice exams that are named in the sequence in which they should be completed: GS-1, GS-2, GS-3, GS-4, GS-5, GS-6, GS-7.

We will teach you the reasoning skills you will need to ace the MCAT and with our research-based passages with helpful explanations, you will understand "the tricks" the AMMC use so that you will learn how to weed out only the important information.

Need further help? Each one of our thousands of practice questions has a specific discussion thread so that you can post your comments for our test writers and other registered students to provide clarifications and advice.

As far as we know, no other MCAT prep company offers a remotely similar feature to their students!

Hello Gold Standard,

Congratulations, you are the winner! Please, pm us your email address so we can set-up the online access for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.