MCAT Win Gold Standard MCAT Crash Course program worth $150

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has come again for SDN's annual Test Prep Week!

We are offering 3 months access to our MCAT Crash course program:
  • Psychology, Sociology, MCAT Math, Physics, General and Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biology e-books with chapter review questions with helpful explanations.
  • MCAT CARS program with techniques, advice and hundreds of practice questions
  • Access to 30+ hours online MCAT videos on Physics, Biology, General and Organic Chemistry
  • 2 full-length MCAT practice tests
  • More than 2000 practice questions
3 winners will be chosen from amongst those who ask questions about our product or otherwise contribute meaningfully to the thread.

Post your comments anytime between April 25th - 29th.

Good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad.

Could you tell me a bit about how the format of the class and how material is presented?

Reactions: 1 user
Would you consider your biochem and psych/soc to be on par with the actual exam and comprehensive? Thats where I need the most help

Could you tell me a bit about how the format of the class and how material is presented?
This is an online MCAT prep course divided into lessons, videos and practice tests.

After you have read a few chapters in any subject, start watching the videos in that same subject to reinforce your learning. Some students prefer to watch the videos first and take notes which is also fine. Also, do the lessons in the MCAT CARS section. When you study, always start with the subject you like least. Make sure your notes are very brief so they can be reviewed with increased frequency as your practice exams approach.

After you have read a chapter, start doing the practice problems in the Lessons section which range from basic knowledge-based questions up to passage-based reasoning questions like the real MCAT.

After you've finished your content review and all available practice problems, you can start doing the practice tests. Review your scores, identify and review every mistake in detail while taking brief notes. Our new exams come with a chat area which follows each of the exam question with the aim to foster discussion and optimal understanding.

Members don't see this ad :)
Would you consider your biochem and psych/soc to be on par with the actual exam and comprehensive? Thats where I need the most help

We were creating computer-based MCAT practice tests before the AAMC made the MCAT a computer-based exam in 2007. We have long ago put in place the process and procedures to ensure quality. Many students struggle with these new sections of the MCAT and we made sure that all of our practice tests follow the AAMC format/standard but obviously with different passages/questions.

The following link is an excellent and comprehensive Biochemistry resource: MCAT Biochemistry Summary

In our MCAT Crash Course, you will find over 500 practice questions for Psychology and Sociology alone.

2 questions:
this is for the cheapest plan on the site**

1. On the website, it says it comes with 2000 practice questions, is that the same thing as the GS qbank or is that in addition to the qbank?

2. Since they are ebooks, do we get to keep them even if after 3 months we cancel our subscription? Does everything go away when you can cancel the subscription or do we keep the exams? (some people I know say you should go over exams 1-2x, and just space them out to get as much out of them).

2 questions:
this is for the cheapest plan on the site**

1. On the website, it says it comes with 2000 practice questions, is that the same thing as the GS qbank or is that in addition to the qbank?

2. Since they are ebooks, do we get to keep them even if after 3 months we cancel our subscription? Does everything go away when you can cancel the subscription or do we keep the exams? (some people I know say you should go over exams 1-2x, and just space them out to get as much out of them).
Hi there,

Thank you for your questions.

"1. On the website, it says it comes with 2000 practice questions, is that the same thing as the GS qbank or is that in addition to the qbank?" - the MCAT Crash Course questions can also be found in our MCAT Question Bank program.

"2. Since they are ebooks, do we get to keep them even if after 3 months we cancel our subscription? Does everything go away when you can cancel the subscription or do we keep the exams?" - after your subscription ends, your online MCAT account will revert back to the free account status. However, you will have continued access to our GS-Free MCAT practice test with helpful explanations.

Hello. Are there specific hours of which we can ask questions via the chat area to get a live response?

Reactions: 1 users
Hello. Are there specific hours of which we can ask questions via the chat area to get a live response?

Hello, do you mean our live chat support on our home page of MCAT-prep.com? We aim to offer service that is available 24/7.

Hello, do you mean our live chat support on our home page of MCAT-prep.com? We aim to offer service that is available 24/7.
I noticed in one of your previous posts that you said your exams come with a chat area which follows the questions. I may be understanding this incorrectly. What exactly is the chat area for? Is it to chat with other students or to communicate with GS staff? Thanks

I noticed in one of your previous posts that you said your exams come with a chat area which follows the questions. I may be understanding this incorrectly. What exactly is the chat area for? Is it to chat with other students or to communicate with GS staff? Thanks
Ahh, yes. Once you review your practice test results, you will notice that each question has a chat window where you can join a discussion about that particular problem. Its aim is to encourage students to share their experiences and our staff checks the discussions daily for any questions.

Ahh, yes. Once you review your practice test results, you will notice that each question has a chat window where you can join a discussion about that particular problem. Its aim is to encourage students to share their experiences and our staff checks the discussions daily for any questions.
Thanks for explaining that to me. That's a nice feature.

Thank you all for participating in SDN's annual Test Prep Week!

The winners of the MCAT Crash course program are VTgrad24, BurstingEagle and NoSleeptilBKLN :claps:

Please, pm us your email address so we can set-up your online MCAT account. Congratulations!

P.s. Feel free to share your thoughts on the product with us. We appreciate all comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.