This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Diana@Osmosis

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
We want you try the Osmosis platform and see for yourself how it can transform the way you study and make learning more efficient. So comment or ask us a question and 3 of you could win a 1-year subscription to Osmosis Prime (winner will be selected by SDN). In the meantime, complete this form and get 1 month free (exclusive for Test Prep Week)!

What's included:
upload_2016-9-16_0-1-14.png

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Wow. Thank you for the excellent resource. I am very impressed by the generosity of the Open Osmosis service, and I am sure the Osmosis Prime raffle winners will benefit from the enhanced features of that service.

I certainly look forward to making use of Open Osmosis, and I hope that I am fortunate enough to win access to Osmosis Prime.

Thank you for participating in the raffle and for your dedication to health education :)

Wow. Thank you for the excellent resource. I am very impressed by the generosity of the Open Osmosis service, and I am sure the Osmosis Prime raffle winners will benefit from the enhanced features of that service.

I certainly look forward to making use of Open Osmosis, and I hope that I am fortunate enough to win access to Osmosis Prime.

Thank you for participating in the raffle and for your dedication to health education :)

Thank you for the kind words, Apramana! We certainly hope you find the Open Osmosis videos helpful as well as the platform. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, now or in the future. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I really like the way osmosis presents its material
good job and good luck to osmosis team :)

I really enjoy your materials and videos!
The 5 study techniques are particularly impressive and useful for me.
Hope to win the free access!!!
Thank you for your kind sharing :D

I really enjoy your materials and videos!
The 5 study techniques are particularly impressive and useful for me.
Hope to win the free access!!!
Thank you for your kind sharing :D

Thank YOU, Boylle! If you haven't yet, subscribe to our Youtube channel because we're releasing more videos every week!

We want you try the Osmosis platform and see for yourself how it can transform the way you study and make learning more efficient. So comment or ask us a question and 3 of you could win a 1-year subscription to Osmosis Prime (winner will be selected by SDN). In the meantime, complete this form and get 1 month free (exclusive for Test Prep Week)!

What's included:
View attachment 209035
Osmosis is not just another site which provides education services to med students - it's a game changer, at least for me. Medical education is known to lack technological progression or innovation, and this is where Osmosis come into play. It explains complex mechanisms in a smile way, with colorful, beautiful text, using state of the art technology accessible to everyone, at any time. I'm not exaggerating when I say that it created a new standard in med school education, which I'm thankful for. Thank you so very much. And also thank you for considering me for a free subscription. -(G)

Thank you so much for your amazing and explanatory videos. They let me enjoy and understand concepts that are not always easy to grasp.

Osmosis is not just another site which provides education services to med students - it's a game changer, at least for me. Medical education is known to lack technological progression or innovation, and this is where Osmosis come into play. It explains complex mechanisms in a smile way, with colorful, beautiful text, using state of the art technology accessible to everyone, at any time. I'm not exaggerating when I say that it created a new standard in med school education, which I'm thankful for. Thank you so very much. And also thank you for considering me for a free subscription. -(G)

Wow. Thanks so much Gingi! We really appreciate the acknowledgement of what we're trying to do which is to provide innovative tech-based solutions in medicine and education. Let's continue to push forward! :)

Thank you so much for your amazing and explanatory videos. They let me enjoy and understand concepts that are not always easy to grasp.

Thanks, Rianxo! We're glad you find our videos enjoyable and helpful. We've got more of them coming. :)