Why UT Houston SOD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drsoni

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am expecting an interview from UT Houston, and I was looking on their website but couldn't find too much detailed info on their curriculum or their organizations. I couldn't information on their clinical experiences either. I would really appreciate if anyone can help provide me information on these topics.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I am expecting an interview from UT Houston, and I was looking on their website but couldn't find too much detailed info on their curriculum or their organizations. I couldn't information on their clinical experiences either. I would really appreciate if anyone can help provide me information on these topics.
Not sure where all there info is but I also applied to Houston, I was wondering if you could give me your stats (oGPA, sGPA, bcpGPA, and DAT) if you don't mind?

Not sure where all there info is but I also applied to Houston, I was wondering if you could give me your stats (oGPA, sGPA, bcpGPA, and DAT) if you don't mind?
Hi, my oGPA is 3.95, sGPA is 4.0 and DAT is 25. How about you?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

are you oos for the texas schools? My stats are basically the same as yours, and I'm wondering if I should apply to the texas schools or not! Thanks :)
Yes I'm OOS! Texas schools are definitely worth applying to.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk