Why JCNDE don’t give NBDE results online, thru e-mail or something?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrMarioRobles

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m asking because, we register online, pay our fees online, schedule our exam online, keep track of your status online, but the results have to be mailed to you. I took my exam last month and I never got my result at the mail, so today they sent me an e-mail saying they were going to send another result to my address, couldn’t they just send me an e-mail saying “PASS or FAIL”! Much easier.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey what’s up guys, at the time i wrote this post there was a problem with my results for some reason, they sent my results 1 week after i took the exam, but for some reason i never got the results, so they sent again and i got my results "FAIL", it took about 6 weeks to get my results, i got an 74%, im going to try again next week! Apparently im the only person who had an problem receiving the results, so hopefully this time ill get it in the regular time! lol

I was looking through the forum and I came across this post I wrote a while ago, the results are now available online, and I passed the exams. \0/