Which D.O. schools require 3 science LOR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Magulick81

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have so many apps and secondary applications filled and ready to submit, and I know PCOM requires 3 science LOR... I was just wondering if anybody knew of other schools with the same requirements. Figured i'd post this rather than go back through each schools website. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have so many apps and secondary applications filled and ready to submit, and I know PCOM requires 3 science LOR... I was just wondering if anybody knew of other schools with the same requirements. Figured i'd post this rather than go back through each schools website. Thanks!

I think PCOM requires 2... and they have the most stringent requirements.

PCOM requires two science letters and 1 from any faculty member. I emailed them about the faculty letter and they said it can come from any faculty member, not necessarily a professor.

Members don't see this ad :)
You only need the 3 faculty LOR for PCOM if you don't have either a committee or pre-health advisor letter
NYITCOM also requires 3 letters
NSU is another one for 3 letters

You only need the 3 faculty LOR for PCOM if you don't have either a committee or pre-health advisor letter
NYITCOM also requires 3 letters
NSU is another one for 3 letters
Thank you.