Where to apply...decent mcat score and gpa...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted197541

So I have a 33 on my MCAT, a good gpa (3.8+), and average ECs at the moment. I just wanted to know if you guys have any school recommendations. I will be applying next year. What are some good matches and reaches?

Members don't see this ad.

With a 3.8/33, check out some of these schools that have a good OOS acceptance rate, and see if your ECs and goals match with their mission:

Emory, Dartmouth, NYU, Ohio State, UCSF,UCF, USCal, Boston, Tufts, SLU, Einstein, Rochester,
Colorado, UConn, Georgetown, Miami, Iowa, Maryland, UMinn, Stony Brook, Wake, Cincinnati, Penn State, UWisconsin,
Loma Linda, Loyola, RFU, UKentucky, Creighton, Albany, SUNY Downstate, Hofstra (new), Jefferson, MCW

Members don't see this ad :)
Emory, Dartmouth, NYU, Ohio State, UCSF,UCF, USCal, Boston, Tufts, SLU, Einstein, Rochester, Colorado, UConn, Georgetown, Miami, Iowa, Maryland, UMinn, Stony Brook, Wake, Cincinnati, Penn State, UWisconsin, Loma Linda, Loyola, RFU, UKentucky, Creighton, Albany, SUNY Downstate, Hofstra (new), Jefferson, MCW

UCSF largely prefers California residents... UCLA is the one that says they give no preference.