MCAT Where are our LIVE Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BP Examkrackers

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Examkrackers LIVE MCAT courses are held all over the US Call: 888.572.2536 www.examkrackers.com.

Examkrackers should be your first choice for MCAT preparation with our unique class format, talented and knowledgeable instructors, our #1 rated materials and our emphasis on testing. Each class is designed to get you "thinking MCAT."

Find our why more premeds are turning to Examkrackers for all their MCAT needs. Upcoming Spring and Summer Classes held in: AZ, CA, OK, TX, TN. KY, IL, MI, Indiana, OH, PA, NJ, NY, MA, CT, DC, MD, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, LA, AL

Raffle details:
1 FREE MCAT Comprehensive Course to be raffled
1 Set of MCAT Manuals
1 Verbal Reasoning Pack (2 Books)

We will draw a lucky winner on Fri Feb. 22 after the week is over.
All participants must submit their contact information and email address when contacted with the results for us to contact them.
All SDN rules apply (i.e. must contribute meaningfully to the thread to be eligible, etc.).

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How many weeks are your MCAT courses? How is that different from just using your self study manual alone? Thank you

How many weeks are your MCAT courses? How is that different from just using your self study manual alone? Thank you

You can find the details on www.examkrackers.com For the course, choose a state on the left hand side of the page here and then click on the comprehensive course in the site of your choice. The course is 9 weeks long. You can find the home study course here. It is 10 weeks long. Truth be told, though, these are structured based on what is best for the most number of people, not necessarily what's best for any given person. Even the students I teach in the course often, depending on their background and their abilities, may need to study longer during or after the course. I used Examkrackers materials to study at a time when Examkrackers was much smaller. I didn't take the course, and I studied for much less time than either the course or the home study schedule.

So my suggestion for you is to look at the course and the home study schedules and to see if either of these is right for you. If not, do whatever is, but do keep in mind that there is some logic to how we set these up, and it is based on years of experience with taking and teaching for the MCAT, so don't stray too far from the beaten path. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you have a money guarantee policy for your classes?

Do you have a money guarantee policy for your classes?

If you mean a money back policy for when a student goes to all the classes, but still does not increase his/her score by a certain amount, then no. There are other conceivable scenarios in which a student may request and receive his money back, though that would be on a case-by-case basis. But we make no guarantee of how much your score will improve by. The reason for this is mainly that it would be disingenuous of us and would be at odds with our methods and the approach we want our students to have. For example, when I go to teach new students, I make clear to them that our materials are excellent and that I am an excellent teacher who will work his butt off and give extra unpaid hours to helping them - but they will have to match that if they want to have the kind of scores and score improvements that I had as a student. No matter how hard we work as a company, the onus is still on the student. The student will still get out of it what he puts into it. A failure to get a good enough score might mean any of a number of things, including, perhaps, the need for tutoring, or the need to cut out of his schedule other distractions, but it does not inherently constitute a failure on the part of the company, which works to be equally excellent for every single student we have. We want our students to know that there is no guarantee of success - they cannot simply show up and bask in our glory and get a 32. They will have to work hard and they will have to work smart to get that score, and that is something that only they can verify that they're doing, though we're always here to help with such an appraisal. Anyone who gives a conditional guarantee is misleading the students, and anyone who gives an unconditional guarantee is selling something no one should buy.